Community > Posts By > itislv

itislv's photo
Sat 01/05/08 03:25 PM
Imagine the phone calls you get when you send that out as a mass textgrumble laugh explode

itislv's photo
Sat 01/05/08 03:22 PM
Just in from reliable sources:

It appears that female college students across the nation are fed up with our president and his war. In protest to the war, it has been reported that these women have shaved their genital regions to proclaim to the world

"READ OUR LIPS, NO MORE BUSH"

itislv's photo
Sat 01/05/08 03:12 PM
Upon setting down at the bar, a man notices a jar full of money. After he orders his drink, he asks the bartender the purpose of the money. The bartender stated that whomever could make the old mule out back of the bar laugh got the jar of money.

The man shook his head and continued to drink. After the 9th or 10th round he asks the bartender where the mule was. The bartender showed him to the back door and the man walked out.

About a minute later the whole bar went silent as they heard the mule laughing hysterically. The man re-entered the bar, claimed his money, and went on his way.

A few months later the man returned to the same bar wher sat another jar of cash. the man again inquired of the bartender the purpose of the money. This time it was to make the mule cry.

The man sat at the bar and sipped his beer for a moment then walked out back to the mule. Within seconds you could hear the mule sobbing and crying. The man came in and grabbed the jar.
The bartender, amazed, stopped the man and asked what he had done to make the mle laugh. The man said, "I told him my penis was bigger than his."

The bartender was perplexed and proceeded to ask how did he make the mule cry, to which the man responded,
"I showed it to him!"

noway laugh noway laugh bigsmile

itislv's photo
Sat 01/05/08 02:53 PM
Today's thought:

Oral sex makes ones day, However anal sex makes ones hole weak.laugh

itislv's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:14 PM
Cotton Jackson/ State Fairdrinker

itislv's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:29 PM
I mourn the day they killed off Chefsad

itislv's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:15 PM
Hurt- 10 Ton Brick

itislv's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:45 PM
BEEF!!! In all it's various forms.

itislv's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:27 PM
Just another FNG alert. Anybody else here from columbus,oh?