Community > Posts By > jtownryder

jtownryder's photo
Wed 07/30/08 10:41 AM
even tho i work for pizza hut i like al kapones pizzaria in north fort myers florida. and to nova86 thanx for the props

jtownryder's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:24 AM
maybe once.

do you know what "the shocker" is aka "2 in the pink one in the stink"?

jtownryder's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:59 AM
why cant a woman like you live near me.

jtownryder's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:46 AM
i myself will never hit a woman. theres nothing in this world that a woman can do to even make me think about hitting her. this is the 3rd time this has happened to me. weather it be "i dont want a nice guy, or your to nice, one actully asked me to hit her once in a while.

jtownryder's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:33 AM
i wish someone would show me that maja.

jtownryder's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:27 AM
im just wondering why nice guys finish last. i got out of a bad relationship that lasted 5 years. and im geting back into the dating scene. i met this girl and she had just got out of an abusive relationship. we were seeing each other for about 5 months. and i thought everything was going good. when one day she said she didnt want a "nice guy". shes now dating another abusive man. i asked her if she was happy where she was and she said she was. i dont get it. its mind blowing how how someone can have the **** kicked out of them or be the one doing the kicking and "be happy with it" if yall can give me some insite. i would appreciate it.

jtownryder's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:43 AM
good morinin ladies and thanks for the warm welcome if yall ever want to talk or get to know each other hit me up.

jtownryder's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:33 AM
good morning to you too twitch and thanx:smile:

jtownryder's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:31 AM
hello all. im new to this site. i hope to get to know all of you real soon. so hit me up so i can get to know some of yall. have a great day and god bless.