Community > Posts By > canttopthis

canttopthis's photo
Mon 12/02/19 07:50 PM
Clearly I had some fault in this by even thinking it may work. I didn’t want anyone to know I was married and I protected myself financially. But knowing some

canttopthis's photo
Mon 12/02/19 03:16 PM

Contact me I am interested if you want to connect :D I'm looking for someone :)

I’m straight:). Good luck though.

canttopthis's photo
Mon 12/02/19 03:15 PM
After we had sex which was immediate-then she lived with me from that day forward. There were signs which I took as a sign of her “getting used to a relationship.” But clearly she was on a mission. She didn’t get **** which pissed her off, but just made me lose further faith in people.

canttopthis's photo
Mon 12/02/19 08:40 AM
Welcome to AZ! Laughter is essential and so is chemistry and attraction:). Where did you move from? I’m from outside Chicago but happy to call AZ home.

canttopthis's photo
Sun 12/01/19 07:51 PM
Edited by canttopthis on Sun 12/01/19 07:52 PM
I met her on Match and she was is a manipulator and scams men for a living. I was the only guy she married but she asked me during sex if I was going to marry her. I said yes but again during sex I would say I killed JFF if you asked. We got married way too soon and it was her pushing it. I am a grown man so clearly I could have stopped it but I was married to my first wife for 18 years and never realized after being with her who she really was so I thought "hell-maybe you never know."

We got married within 6 weeks so I didn't know her red flags or her alcoholism until into the marriage. I didn't know about a psychological issue until going through the divorce and she refused to give her medical history because of it.

She was screwing her lawyer during the divorce and I know needed to land a man quickly as she had to get her car out of my name by a certain date. Sure enough she scammed another man into financing her car out of my name and I am sure will screw him over in time. She has black mailed married me, she has claimed sexual harassment. She is one dangerous and crazy woman.

canttopthis's photo
Sun 12/01/19 06:55 PM
Not the woman I have run into. I wish that was the case as I wouldn't be single. And honestly not sure if single is a bad thing anymore.

canttopthis's photo
Sun 12/01/19 06:48 PM
I was married just 20 months on my second marriage and she pushed hard for me to marry her. Long story short I had horrible dating experiences between my first marriage and meeting this woman. This woman turned out to be an alcoholic, has a personality disorder of some sort. I had red flag after red flag and kicked her out. Then during the divorce she is screwing her married lawyer, messaging me through a fake Facebook account telling me all sorts of insane things.

So back to my question if people really want relationships. Since I divorced that psycho I have run into nothing but games from women. They seem to want to have sex or at least most of them which seems like that used to be a guys role years back. Now the women seem to play the field and just keep their options open looking for the next best thing.