Community > Posts By > Jam1e

Jam1e's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:06 PM
never let your head down being alone only means you get to spoil yourself! buy yourself some gifts make a meal find a movie and be happy! think of some past happy momants,love yourself for the holidays!your never alone!

Jam1e's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:48 PM
hey im 32,still looking for the fountain of youth,miss being young,time seems to fly right by.im new to this and never done any internet chatting,so please give me amature status!

Jam1e's photo
Sun 12/23/07 06:10 PM
13 and as soon as i felt that wet spot( poof )it was over!that was then!

Jam1e's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:12 PM
You got to see the new halloween movie if you like horrors!

Jam1e's photo
Sat 12/22/07 12:40 PM
kkoldazice, Thank you for your advice, my heart isnt in my relationship anymore, I just dont want to leave her alone for the holidays and im waiting for tax returns so i can make sure shes able to take care of herself till she finds another man. Were total oppisists,shes 8 years older than me so way more mature where im hyper active and cant sit for 2 minutes. I have to leave this relationship no matter how bad it hurts either of us. Any more advice? Hope you didnt mind me expressing myself a little!

Jam1e's photo
Sat 12/22/07 12:28 PM
Ladyblack67, wheres your picture? Its nice to know who your talking to! typing to anyway! Thank you for replying to me! Ive never done any internet dating/finding friends before. Hopefully it will work out for all of us! Will be hopeing to here from you again!

Jam1e's photo
Sat 12/22/07 12:23 PM
Azrael1,Im not looking to hit on woman,untill im out of my relationship which will be soon, untill then im just looking to see if i can find someone precious that i can get to know. And then I dont hit on woman I find that disrespectful,I try to make friends first, relationships work out better that way. Thank you for your suggestion, maybe we will be able to be friends?

Jam1e's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:00 AM
Hi ladyblack67, theres nothing wrong with red heads other than they should all be leos cause you all seem to be dominant! Red heads are very sexy and i love there attitudes, cuase i like tough girls, but the one im with just doesnt ever stop *****ing! I massage her feet along with her whole body all the time and shes still not happy! Are you a red head that can be happy? Not ***** at every one that gets in your way?

Jam1e's photo
Fri 12/21/07 11:00 PM
hey people. first time on here. i bet on sports on bodoglife.com. its my hobby. good for extra cash as long as your lucky! i took over 20 points for chris bosh tonight, put 20 to win 16.it was a lock by the end of the third quarter, plus i put 25 on the lakers -2 which was a win!any one do anything simular? can always use some advice on picks! I like TB nfl -6 any advice?

Jam1e's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:52 PM
hey whats up people? im new to this as of this momant. im sitting back watching sports center. im big on sports. gamble on them through bodoglife.com for a hobby. im looking for some female companionship. im currently involved in a unhappy relationship. dont know what to do? my girl is beautiful big heart but a constant nag. i do all i can to make her smile but it doesnt matter shes a red head! help me!

1 2 3 4 6 Next