Mon 01/10/22 10:07 AM
Be good

no photo
Mon 09/20/21 07:46 AM
Sexy but classy and always sassy

no photo
Sun 07/18/21 04:38 PM
Hello to all,

I follow 2 very simple rules. In this order.

Respect….And you will be respected!

Trust…. And you will be trusted!

Just those two words!!!!!

LOVE….is the byproduct of respect and trust! There is no love without having respect and trust for each other!

I often get asked how long have I been on this site and what am I looking for? I have a profile with all the information is needed to describe me? First thing I go through my head is what business is it of yours and how ****ing intrusive! But before I can blink I get a second message saying…seeking a serious relationship and on their profile (and most don’t have a profile) or the first message that they send you is I’m seeking are you serious relationship someone to LOVE me and I LOVE them and to be my soulmate and partner for the rest of my life! And am I financially secured? And I’m not here for fun and games! lol and a resume and a list of demands they want this person to be like WTF! lol :joy: then I get the third fourth message telling me about ex partners and bad experiences that tthey have been through? Not to mention there sick mother that they’re looking after? All this started off by saying “how are you”
people it’s a dating site? Not a psychiatric site lol

I am not the only one to experience this issue it’s a global problem not just local! And it pulls down to people being impatient and then have hissy fits and tantrums!

So to answer the lovely Tammy question can you LOVE again?

Yes you can :heart::laughing::joy::wink::lips::fire::joy:🤣🥵:heart::sweat_drops: sorry about the last 1 that’s me pissing my pants lol

no photo
Wed 05/26/21 11:18 PM
Bored

no photo
Wed 05/26/21 11:07 PM
Any single woman from Adelaide