Fri 01/25/08 12:17 AM
Leorge Gucas

Leif's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:25 PM
who doesn't?

Leif's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:48 AM
Edited by Leif on Thu 01/10/08 03:49 AM

Or, Second choice I would use a mace. The chain and spiked ball on the end wouldn't freeze in the cold and break through his thick arse head!!!

thats called a flail dude. nice try though. a mace is a handle with a spiked ball on the end

http://www.fisk-knives.com/Mace.jpg thats a mace

but yes, i do agree that a flail or mace would be a satisfying weapon to defeat the grinh with

Leif's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:13 AM
one of my new life goals is to become an american gladiator

Leif's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:07 AM

Guess we cannot always pick our family laugh

damn straight, my great grandfather is L. Ron Hubbard. the creator of scientology. great conversation starter

Leif's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:05 AM
thats like one of my older brother's friends.

they had to write an in class essay in english about the definition of courage. 5 minutes in his friend walks up to the teach hands him his paper and walks out of the room. all the paper said was

"This is courage"

he got an A

Leif's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:59 AM
there reall is a limit to how big breasts should be, sometimes they are just ridiculously huge, and for me thats a bit of a turn off. but super skinny women, i cant stand, its just not atractive. they definately need some body. i mean, not over weight or anything, but curves are nice.

Leif's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:52 AM
dude, thats exactly how i felt about my last girl friend

Leif's photo
Sun 01/06/08 10:00 PM
it was awesome, the joust was funny on the second one where the giant black dude lost to the skinny asian dude

Leif's photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:55 PM
i like the last two, those gave me a good chuckle

Leif's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:05 PM
i was hoping the titans would win, and it looked like they would after the first half. but whatever, its not the raiders in the playoffs so im not gonna get all but hurt.

i cant wait for the day the raiders make the playoffs again, that will be awesome

Leif's photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:19 AM
here to love, and be loved, am i.

Leif's photo
Fri 12/21/07 02:50 AM
those really were the days, i wish those shows were still around. i guess i could ttry to find them on yourtube. infact i may go do that right now

Leif's photo
Wed 12/19/07 01:40 AM
the original cast of All That was awesome, then Amanda Bines showed up and ruined it

remember Super Dude and Repair MAN MAN MAN MAN??

or Pizza Face?

Leif's photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:42 AM
it was a good movie, very funny, though a lil preachy about the environtment, kinda like happy feet

Leif's photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:39 AM
oh damn, i remember that.

or Double Dare

or What Would You Do?

Hey Dude?

Are You Afraid of the Dark?(that made me forever scared of clowns)

Leif's photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:35 AM
can i get an AMEN for Salute Your Shorts?? remember Donkey Lips?? and Sputnick?

Leif's photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:34 AM
*sings*We run and jum and swim and play, we hike and go and trips and when i think about you it makes me want to*sings*

FART!!!!

Leif's photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:31 AM

if u wanna get a girl, watch this movie with them, they will adore u afterwords.

thats because it will make them cry and you will be a good shoulder to cry on, always helps lead to something a bit more.

Previous 1