Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 02/23/22 04:15 PM
good evening txsgal, has the situation on your computer changed? i have tried everything on my end as far as clearing caches, to using cc cleaner, glary utilities,re-booting my computer,i even tried using the app,the app seems to work for me, i have verizon.but the full app just is not letting you go beyond the first page.at any rate,i just thought i would do another follow up. thanx again, i appreciate all the input so far. enjoy your evening and thank you all again.

no photo
Wed 02/23/22 07:42 AM
thank you, that only puts the page in vertical form, same amount of profiles just rearranged.still no page numbers. thank you fro reply, nice to see i am not the only one having this issue,not to mention,whenever you send a message, it seems the site lags for several seconds too.

no photo
Wed 02/23/22 03:50 AM
can only view one page of profiles,there would normally be 50-60 plus pages, now the pages are gone,cant go past the one page showing.this is in both online profiles as well as potential matches

no photo
Tue 02/22/22 12:58 PM
i'm a mobile auto mechanic,lol

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 10:36 AM
heart means like, finger point means a nudge i believe

no photo
Tue 03/23/21 03:24 PM
same here, like 60 pages blocked and reported, i report and block maybe 20 30 daily,sometimes they disappear on their own,i have like 452 matches, lol ok i'm not a stud at 53,lol keep the faith some of us ARE REAL.

no photo
Thu 03/11/21 05:23 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 03/11/21 05:26 AM
yes, go to desktop mode and below each picture it says e-mail,match, nudge than in a green oval it says check reputation.it does not work, once you click on it it will say cant find any info than it wants you to add details about who your looking for, it searches for the name they are using. it is by my life and real me it wants all personal information, phone number location.

no photo
Sat 07/18/20 08:44 PM
i have over 200 matches, and most are spam, how do i clear this number???? also shows unread e-mail or message,but i blocked user....how to reset? i logged out and waited an hour still shows unread message..... thank you.

no photo
Tue 02/11/20 07:57 AM
hello from USA, i been having same issues and some try to use you.it is very HARD to find a genuine person. i almost gave up. but im still hopeful.

no photo
Tue 12/31/19 08:56 AM
i posted something similar, this post will be blocked by site admin. just a heads up.