Community > Posts By > dinopoodle

dinopoodle's photo
Tue 02/14/12 03:47 PM
no I have not seen it. wish Icould find someone.

dinopoodle's photo
Sun 01/29/12 02:07 PM
Seems to me there are a lot of different ideas out there.

dinopoodle's photo
Wed 01/25/12 07:13 PM
Never really thought about liking being a women.I just am what I was born.

dinopoodle's photo
Wed 01/25/12 06:49 PM
I myself try not to make others angry. I do not like fighting and so try not to make anyone mad. But I am human and do have a temper.

dinopoodle's photo
Wed 01/25/12 05:52 PM
that you.I haould be used to dealing with people who do not consider others feeling but I still find it hard to do. I understand its hard to find someone who looks at the real you. I had a great friend who had a broken spine and was in a wheelchair and he really loved others and was not ashamed. I miss him he passed away and he told me to not let others define me. Still working on not letting them hurt me.

dinopoodle's photo
Wed 01/25/12 05:45 PM
I think we all need to look inside each other first. Get to know the real persom. I hope I can find someone like that.

dinopoodle's photo
Tue 01/24/12 08:01 PM
I think all of you for your wpoinops. I love hearing them. I have good days as well as bad, but I think we all do . I even find people seem to think that due to my legs not working well that my brain or my ears do not work. Even people I do not know at the gym. that is why I wanted to see what others think here . What do you think a person can do to make it easier to let someone talk about this?

dinopoodle's photo
Tue 01/24/12 07:53 PM
I understand that it is personal choice. However advertising in todays world keeps telling us be skinnny. So its good to hear all views.

dinopoodle's photo
Tue 01/17/12 01:16 PM
I think you and your sister are very strong people. I am just learning to love me for me. Its been hard to figure out who I am and to love myself when I let others define me for most all my life. I used to depend on otersopions more and want to helpothers understand to love you is just as important if not more so.

dinopoodle's photo
Tue 01/17/12 12:58 PM
very true, I would hope that no matter what however anyone would want to see who you are on the inside and not think will they need me to care for them.

dinopoodle's photo
Tue 01/17/12 12:54 PM
well losing weight for me is a heath issue due to my disability. I need and want to do it for myself. I think no matter who we are we need to lofe ourselves first to have others love us.

dinopoodle's photo
Tue 01/17/12 12:44 PM
that is a wonderful outlook. I think we all need to do that

dinopoodle's photo
Tue 01/17/12 12:44 PM
that is a wonderful outlook. I think we all need to do that

dinopoodle's photo
Tue 01/17/12 12:41 PM
I use that machine but am only up to three minutes on it. I do find that I enjoy it . I did not think I would . I love to swim to and I knowss that is good for all it keeps weight off injuys .

dinopoodle's photo
Tue 01/17/12 12:33 PM
well in my opinion the harder issues are the ones that need to be spode of . Everyone is different. That is not a bad thing, maybe we can all learn from each other. I am big and finally learning to love myself. something everyone needs to do.

dinopoodle's photo
Tue 01/17/12 12:01 PM
'wwll part of the reason for me that I am big is due to in part I am slightly disabled, and for me I have to exercise less rigerously. I am going to the gym and working out and learning to eat differently. I will always be big however. If they do not like me as me to bad. 'but I am finding it helpful to hear what others have to say.

dinopoodle's photo
Tue 01/17/12 11:50 AM
It is good to hear everyones opinions

dinopoodle's photo
Mon 01/16/12 02:18 PM
I think it helps to have a positive self imange. to be able to love yourself which is something I am learning to do

dinopoodle's photo
Mon 01/16/12 12:36 PM
othat sure is the truth

dinopoodle's photo
Mon 01/16/12 12:27 PM
yes that is true we cant all be barbie

Previous 1