Community > Posts By > mustbesincere1

no photo
Wed 12/19/07 02:26 PM
I'm not sure about what you all are getting at. But I wish I understood men too.

no photo
Wed 12/19/07 02:02 PM
AAAAAAAAMEN

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 05:24 AM
Edited by mustbesincere1 on Sat 12/15/07 05:33 AM
brokenheart brokenheart
Hello,
I agree with all of you.
Women are picky about dating men with kids as well. It doesn't make it right but most women put more heart into a relationship more often then men. When datng a man with kids we are more likely to treat his kids as ours. The other women often times cause so much drama, until you question if it's all worth it. How serious (if at all) is an important factor when being involved with someone with kids. The kids get attached too.

A man whom doesn't want to date someone with kids are doing mom and the kids a big favor. My problem with that is the attitude about the issue at hand. Kids are not baggage.What if you get married, have kids and divorce? Now doens that men you have baggage? Should wome avoid you now? You have the right. I am not against it. The attitued is back when speaking of women with kids. Women get kids from men. Maturity level plays and important role with anyone that view it in a negative fashion. Yes, it is alot of work. No matter what relationship you get into, there isn't going to be a smooth plane.

Personally, I've tried to date men with children and it has been a nightmare. It isn't only the kids. It's you, the person you are dating and the outside parent that makes this union difficult at times. Why do people involve kids so early in relationships before, they establish themselves as a couple? You may be involved for only 2mos or less and you drag the kids in.

This is all I will say about this. I happen to read all the post. I'm not here for this. To each its own opinion.
Honestly I am here to find a nice, friendly guy to establish a friendship. I'm not looking for anyhing in between.

merry xmas to all of you. I will not reply to anyone bashing me. I'm here( like You) stating my opinion.