Community > Posts By > sdstater2007

sdstater2007's photo
Tue 02/09/10 07:42 PM
Ok, so on another site (not free btw), I got this message:

Hi Josh

I'm XXX, i seem to be new to this online thing.if you go thru my profile it would tell you more about me..You seem to be very interesting..I'm seekinarelationship..Are you?..Here is my email... XXX@XXX.com email me bcos i feel on email is better than on here bcos its a more easier and better way to communicate... XXX@XXX.com an email...I would be waiting to hear from you as soon as possibleely

Yours Sincerely

XXX..

------------------------------------------------

There isn't anything weird in her profile-even is on the religious side which I assume would be a turn off for people looking for only one thing. Musical and television interests are normal and what she is looking for is broad. So I send a free "icebreaker" for the heck of it and I get this message as a response. My first thought is that sucks-not a real person so that is pointless. However, my curiousity is peaking.

Whats the worst thing that could happen if I send an email? Obviously if I get a response asking me to buy or download something, its an auto-delete. I would use my bulk email address, so if whoever is on the other end wants to spam me, they can join the list.

Do I do it because I am bored, or is there some reason I haven't seen to avoid this?

sdstater2007's photo
Wed 04/16/08 10:05 PM
Yeah, thanks for the advice. I have a real problem here. The girl is great, yet I don't feel anything. I was wondering if I should pursue the relationship and hope I fell for her later or just end it now and move on. I mis-spoke when I said I was looking-what I meant to say was someone told me about this place and I was randomly browsing. I've never cheated on anyone in my life and don't want to start-been there and I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy. Hell, the girl I am with now was engaged when her fiancee cheated on her and I may not love her, but she doesn't deserve that twice in her life.

Its funny-its long distance now and we haven't seen each other in two weeks. I know how this weekend is gonna go-we see each other on Saturday, she does something that reminds me this is the best relationship I have ever had, and I have to tell her that I simply don't love her. This is gonna suck and I was hoping for some sort of support here. The people who say break up and move on-its cold, yet is likely true. The people who call me a piece of ****-hey, I'm have the "nice guy" personality girls say they want yet ditch when some random asshole comes knocking. The odd thing is-not a single person has said, "You like the girl, yet don't love her yet. See if you can work it out."

I know she loves me and I know whats gonna happen-all I was hoping for was an excuse not to break her heart. Its sick-I hate what is gonna happen, but that is it. Apparently, this makes me a cheating piece of ****.

sdstater2007's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:32 PM
You people are kinda jackalish; in the last 19 minutes I have been called worse towards women than I have ever been called in my life-its not like I am looking to cheat on her or anything like that. Its just that she is great, yet I am not feeling what I should at this point in the relationship. I should be totally in love with her right now, yet I simply don't feel anything. Its kinda odd.

sdstater2007's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:25 PM

Is it your fault that she bug's you? Is there something that you aren't giving her of yourself?

I wouldn't blame her so much. Like I said, she's perfect. She is smart, driven, attractive, and is really into me. On paper, she is the perfect woman. However, its been three months and I feel absolutely nothing for her. The only reason I will let it continue is because she is so into me and I know how it feels to lose something like that. Its not fair for either of us.

On a side note, the amount of thread views and posts since I started this thread are astonishing.

sdstater2007's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:20 PM
She is starting to realize that she is way too needy, but hasn't corrected the problem yet.

sdstater2007's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:17 PM
yet am searching sites because she annoys me and I want to find something better, which is odd because on paper, she is perfect. Does this make me a jackass?