Community > Posts By > jaycalderwood

jaycalderwood's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:42 PM

~WAVES~
HI YA!!

Hi!!! You are near me... Wanna chat sometime. I live in South Jersey and work in Upper Darby.

jaycalderwood's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:40 PM
Rock on!!! Thought I was the only one!

jaycalderwood's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:33 PM
Merry Christmas.

I am a single father of 2 precious children and I try to date single moms as well... I mostly get the "I LOVE Children" kind :)

jaycalderwood's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:32 PM
Are there any Metal Heads here besides myself?

jaycalderwood's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:30 PM
I'm from Deptford which is in Gloucester County SOUTH JERSEY!!!

jaycalderwood's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:21 PM
Who uses phones anymore? If you qualify... I give you my myspace :)

JK...

Anyways... It depends if I am really interested after a week of chatting ect then I will give you the digits.

jaycalderwood's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:14 PM
Hope Floats and the Notebook.

The notebook chokes me up everytime I watch it.

jaycalderwood's photo
Mon 12/24/07 04:50 PM
As long as there is love, then it shouldn't matter if you are 1 foot away for 100 miles away. Love can and will draw those who are apart by distance closer together.

I would indeed have a long distance relationship if I have found my true love.

jaycalderwood's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:25 PM
Hi love

I'm im Jersey!

jaycalderwood's photo
Sat 12/22/07 02:14 PM
Hey all.. It's been awhile since I have been alone for the holidays... So, my question is how is the best way to deal with it? Do ya'll go out, etc?

jaycalderwood's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:38 PM

Why do all the attractive guys have to be smokers? Why? I am an exsmoker and my son is highly allergic. I have scanned through several profiles of wonderful guys, but they are smokers. I am not going to preach about how bad smoking is, but where are the good guys that don't smoke ohwell

Sincerely Searching,

tanya

I don't smoke anymore and my children are both allergic....

jaycalderwood's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:47 PM
NO!

jaycalderwood's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:45 PM
Wow... 5 replies already...

My children are my priority. I love both of them. I just seen my daughter for the first time in 3 months.

I tell everyone I date that the issues I have with their mothers is MY issue and YOU will not be brought in the middle of it. My past is my past and I will deal with it. I try as much as I can to keep it separate, but the ladies around here don't want to see that. It's not like I have been dating much... Since November I have been on... let's see... 1 date.

As for the boozing thing... Um... No. I don't drink.

jaycalderwood's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:30 PM
Hey everyone!

I have been single since September, but dating since November. I have not been single for Christmas or New Years for 10 years. In those 10 years I had 3 relationships. With that said...

I am a single father with 2 BEAUTIFUL children. A boy 2.5 years and a girl 8 months old. With that said...

With out going into the long story my children are HALF siblings. Now the issue is finding a woman who can accept that. Maybe I am going around the issue the wrong way? I usually don't offer the information unless asked. But lately when I meet women I tell them that and they don't talk to me again...So ladies WTF am I doing wrong... I am so depressed that I am spending my favorite time of year alone...What should I do about this? And are there ladies who can accept that my past is my past, but I love my children regardless?

Jay.

jaycalderwood's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:55 PM
WHAT THE HELL IS A PHILLY BOY WEARING A METS JERSEY FOR????????

Any who... I live 15 mins from CC Philly... And work in Upper Darby.

jaycalderwood's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:54 PM
I moved from new jersey to new castle and then back to new jersey... I'm about 20 mins from new castle

jaycalderwood's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:53 PM
Deptford - Gloucester County here.

jaycalderwood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:57 PM
Hi!

jaycalderwood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:31 PM
No Don't be confused. There's North Jersey, which should be annexed to New York... Then there's South Jersey. Everything below Trenton :)

jaycalderwood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:23 PM
That win against THOE and the Cowgirls was great!