Wed 12/19/07 10:02 PM
Guess I win bigsmile

76c3heater's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:41 PM
Back did I miss much?

76c3heater's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:29 PM
Hi Mommy bigsmile
Didn't see this thread but have been working round the house as well so..

76c3heater's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:26 PM
Dam if I would have seen this I wouldn't have started one of these.. Hi all

76c3heater's photo
Wed 12/19/07 07:37 PM
Xandria

Fight Me in my pants

76c3heater's photo
Wed 12/19/07 01:12 AM
Nightwish... Nemo

76c3heater's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:55 PM
Nightwish.. Wishmaster

76c3heater's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:52 PM
I personaly don't like the way that works, so I avoid that whole thing bigsmile

76c3heater's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:41 PM
“Do we really have a choice, besides thee are other people there. Lets go.” She pulled him on through the field, and as they grew closer to the Lake the could tell what they thought were people, were Elvish, slightly taller than either of them, very thin and agile, eyes slightly upturned at the outer edges, and very elongated ears. The gathering on the beach seemed to be enjoying themselves so Alida did not pause, but pulled James onto the beach. As they broke the edge of the tall grass all the commotion on the beach halted. Alida, and James stood uneasy, the focus of every other being on the beaches soul attention. A younger looking elf stepped forward, and began looking them over, but from a safe distance. He spoke with a odd accent in English, “What are you? You are both to tall and not stocky enough to be dwarves, but you are to stocky, and lack the ears to be Elvish. Are you friendly?” Alida and James looked at one another and smiled and both answered at the same time, “ We are Human, and yes we are friendly” They both smiled, and the young Elf remained a little wary but seemed to relax a little, the others on the beach began returning to their earlier activities. The young Elf stepped forward placed a hand in the center of his chest and said, “ I am called Bantheb.” Alida spoke before James could even blink, “I am Alida, and this is James” she pointed at James, “and we are very pleased to meet you Bantheb.” The Elf gave a little grin and seemed a little more at ease, he pointed to the beach and said, “Welcome, feel free to enjoy our beach, and we welcome you new friends”……

76c3heater's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:13 PM
Edited by 76c3heater on Tue 12/18/07 08:14 PM

....."Phew, narrow escape huh", James replied with sheer relief. Alida looked up at him, a look of pure astonishment on her face at the man who just saved them both from an untimely death. "What was that thing", Alida asked, still a little out of breath and still a bit shaky from the ordeal. "I have no idea, but whatever it was, I hope we don't cross paths with it ever again", James said while looking back at the sealed up trees. Although the Suns were shining brightly on them, dark thoughts raced through their minds while still embracing each other thightly. James let go of Alida and took her hand in his, holding it ever more thightly. When they turned around, they both gasped in total awe. Right before them, a new world seemed to unfold......

They looked at each other a little unsure of what was going on, they were both wondering had they exited the ring of willows in a different spot than they had entered? No trail was anywhere to be seen, a open green field lay before them with thick waist high grass, a few hundred meters in front was a large lake of gently swaying blue water, and from what they could see from here other people were playing at waters edge at what appeared to be a beach. James looked to Alida, and asked, “Do we dare go near water again here?” She looked at him and said…

76c3heater's photo
Tue 12/18/07 04:35 AM
Well I'm out time to get moving all.. Have a great day drinker bigsmile

76c3heater's photo
Tue 12/18/07 04:29 AM
I'm security at a DoD site, so kinda the same thing, just pays a little better than normal security

76c3heater's photo
Tue 12/18/07 04:25 AM
Not really, three days off are great and I normaly do homework when I'm there.. Night time the place is dead bigsmile

76c3heater's photo
Tue 12/18/07 04:23 AM
Cradle of Filth

Temptation in my pants

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13