Community > Posts By > crazyfool22

crazyfool22's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:33 PM
well i guess im a sucker then... im goin to bed lol

crazyfool22's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:07 PM
ok so ive never posted on here before but here goes.... so i live in a subdivided house and rent the upstairs, the guy living downstairs has a beautifull girlfriend that he treats like crap (makes her sleep in the car in the winter always in a screaming match, so on and so forth). now ive been watching this go on for about 7 months since i moved in and i had to take pity on the girl.. so would let her come upstairs when they were fighting or let her crash on my couch, or grab a couple of beers out of the fridge and things like that. after a while we became friends and she just started coming over to hang out with me... (at this point i should mention that i am friends with the guy downstairs and ive known him and his GF about the same amount of time.)
so heres where the problem comes in, me and her were having a few drinks about a week ago and she tells me she would rather be with me then him. i agreed that i shared her feelings but that i didnt want to be the one to make trouble. so we let it go for a few days and didnt speak of it. when i brought it up to her again (without drinks) she tells me that she doesnt want to break up with him but that she thinks hes going to dump her (which does seem to be the case). anyway the whole thing seems to have made their fights much worse and im stuck holding my tongue.
dont know what to do....

crazyfool22's photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:06 PM
damn straight

crazyfool22's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:25 PM
its all about wallmart

crazyfool22's photo
Sun 03/23/08 03:22 PM

Looks swell!! Hey, I used to live in Heightstown, worked in Cranbury!! flowerforyou

cool where at?

crazyfool22's photo
Sun 03/23/08 03:19 PM
rate me my friend, rate me again

crazyfool22's photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:02 PM
naa dude just call her.. get that out of the way before you gotta see her at work and it gets awkward like "oh how come you didnt call me?"

crazyfool22's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:07 PM
you are what you are.. could be differant any day of the week.. i dont think its wrong anyway, but i get bored alot

crazyfool22's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:12 PM
ive been wanting to get rid of vista ever since i got my new laptop.. where can i get xp? i miss it so much

crazyfool22's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:36 PM
the band - the weight