Community > Posts By > Lovedoggies

Lovedoggies's photo
Thu 01/26/12 07:17 PM
Hey Vivian:) Just saw this thread and here I am learning the "ropes" again ! I love being over 50 and the freedom that goes with it...know any meetups for us in SC areas? still finding my way around -all my long time friends are couples....Thanks! I live at the beach and there are plenty of activities here to do - just trying to get out of my shyness-help!

Lovedoggies's photo
Tue 01/24/12 08:02 AM
sounds like a great barter to me!!! ever done reflexology? I would give you a back massage or foot rub or was that the other way around :)

Lovedoggies's photo
Tue 01/24/12 07:30 AM
You guys have some creative ideas:) I have been known to barter piano & vocal lessons (since that is my profession) in exchange for tutoring for children, handyman work, yardwork-when I couldnt get to it- even dentistry wk for the kids when they were younger_one yr I taught 25 students & not once in 10 mths exchanged $$$$ for any of them. could never afford cleaning help but boy! that yr had plenty of it:):)

Lovedoggies's photo
Sat 01/21/12 08:57 PM
"Romance isnt dead"...an amen to that! Ppl just get too busy trying to get through life itself and forget those small things like cuddling or planning a special time for just the two~watching sunrises and sunsets on the beach is one of the most romantic and simplest of things to do with a loved one..

Lovedoggies's photo
Thu 01/12/12 06:51 PM
actually I set up a prepaid cell # for that purpose...thanks for the info

Lovedoggies's photo
Tue 01/10/12 08:17 AM
I have actually gotten 2 calls from this man amazing how in depth the relationship can become. It was a wonderful 2 wks while it lasted and then came the plea for money for surgery for a relative in a different country. He is supposed to have so much $$$ but He needs it from me-unreal. Learning a very good lesson on opening up feelings to someone online.....js

Lovedoggies's photo
Tue 01/10/12 08:09 AM
the person told me he lived "up north" yet when I started emailing him he was "on contract" overseas until a certain date...had no interest in an overseas relationship (ha) just waiting to see what excuse he for not coming back to the states(someone died.etc)