Community > Posts By > chickayoshi

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/01/11 05:26 PM

I haven't been on in about a month....I bet you're not talking about me though. tears

I'm sorry. flowerforyou But I do have a few other friends that are members here that have not been on in over a month. One deactivated (I think)...the other just hasn't been on.

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/01/11 04:46 PM
Oh bummer. I guess you can't expect the best in most places. *Roadlesstrvld* Jersey do have places that make some pretty darn good food.

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/01/11 04:37 PM
Hey! It's always nice to try something new...especially if it's been around for a long time. So you didn't like the cooking, but they pie was delicious?

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/01/11 04:36 PM
You haven't been here in over a month. I miss you, friend. :cry:

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/01/11 04:31 PM
Awwwwe! Did you bake?

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/01/11 03:04 PM

seriously, I can`t get this image out of my mind!

rofl That's too funny!

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/01/11 03:03 PM
I feel fantastic! What a great Friday! :banana: And I'm not even hung over!!! drinker

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/01/11 02:59 PM
Thinking I am so happy today was my last day at my job. My adventure awaits me in two weeks! happy

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 03/30/11 08:50 PM
I'm thinking a night with my crew is just around the corner. Can't wait!!! :banana:

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 03/29/11 09:23 PM
I'm feeling anxious! My crew is throwing me a going away outing. I can't wait to dress up and have some fun! Yay! But that's Thursday night. *Sigh*

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:09 PM
Dear *******, why keep the last product on your shelves that is all beat up and torn for your consumers?

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:02 PM

I'm thinking customers wanting to eat 5 minutes before a restaurant closes should be "Boo-ed". What kind of quality of food or service would you get if you do this? Go fast food for goodness sakes...or go home and make a sandwich. spock

Thinking......the customer is always right. :wink: :tongue:

That's okay. It was my last night closing the restaurant. Tues-Friday, I work in the day. After that, I'm done with my job. Aug! As for those last two hungry customers, they may be right about the hours of operation, but they weren't gonna get quality service. The bar was closed and all the tea were dumped...and the kitchen was pretty much broken down. Oh well...that's restaurant life.

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 03/28/11 08:50 PM
I'm thinking customers wanting to eat 5 minutes before a restaurant closes should be "Boo-ed". What kind of quality of food or service would you get if you do this? Go fast food for goodness sakes...or go home and make a sandwich. spock

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 03/26/11 09:51 PM

they didn't happen to mention me did they?

No, I'm sorry. They sure didn't. Then again, what else do you have to add.:tongue:

nothing, except that the online (how not to be detected) stalking course i took seems to be working! laugh

shocked How long have you been doing this? Don't let anyone find out you're stalking them. slaphead

hahaha!!! *ssshhhhh* don't give me away...

I won't. But don't abuse your stalk card...I may tell. bigsmile

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 03/26/11 09:50 PM

I feel a heritage question has been resolved with an extra bonus. I'm part of a Blackfoot Indian line. The bonus? May have some Mediterranean too. That's what I get for ease dropping on my mom's conversation with her sister and aunt.

That's cool, I'm Italian and I have some indian, I think Cherokee, not sure though.

Cool! It's nice to know we're not made up of one genetic heritage. happy

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 03/26/11 09:45 PM

No, I'm sorry. They sure didn't. Then again, what else do you have to add.:tongue:

nothing, except that the online (how not to be detected) stalking course i took seems to be working! laugh

shocked How long have you been doing this? Don't let anyone find out you're stalking them. slaphead

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 03/26/11 09:36 PM

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 03/26/11 09:24 PM
Edited by chickayoshi on Sat 03/26/11 09:25 PM
I feel a heritage question has been resolved with an extra bonus. I'm part of a Blackfoot Indian line. The bonus? May have some Mediterranean too. That's what I get for ease dropping on my mom's conversation with her sister and aunt.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 03/26/11 06:04 PM

I'd walk pass the person, drop something as if by accident (and hope they notice it), and he would pick it up and return it to me. If I walk fast enough, maybe he'll chase me down. Nice. bigsmile If only I was brave to do something like that. ohwell

if they don't pick it up, just bend over without using your knees to pick it up...that should at the very least get their attention...

Yeah, that'll work too. glasses

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 03/26/11 03:37 PM
I'd walk pass the person, drop something as if by accident (and hope they notice it), and he would pick it up and return it to me. If I walk fast enough, maybe he'll chase me down. Nice. bigsmile If only I was brave to do something like that. ohwell