Community > Posts By > chickayoshi

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 04/04/11 10:08 AM
Hmm, it doesn't work that way. *Shrugs* But good luck finding her. Welcome! smokin

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 04/04/11 07:28 AM
flowerforyou drinker Happy Birthday!!! drinker flowerforyou

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 04/03/11 09:06 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 04/03/11 08:13 PM

I'm thinking that the world should revolve around chocolate.

Oh mercy!!! shocked Craving chocolate, aren't we? tongue2

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 04/03/11 06:40 PM
I feel a little tired, but pretty good. Didn't over stuff myself with food at Red Lobster or the ice cream and Birthday cake. Mmmm!

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 04/03/11 12:06 PM
laugh You're right. That's why I put this little icon at the end of my sentence :tongue: .

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 04/03/11 11:58 AM

I'm feeling kinda lazy. I need to clean and make an errand. Which will I do first though? slaphead
Since your felling kind of lazy make the errand run frist., it just may energize you to clean up., and if not give me a shout-out and I'll come to help u out but just a littledrinker

Awe! Thanks! I actually started cleaning first...then I did my errand. Pretty quick too. Now I have a few hours to relax before going out again. happy

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 04/03/11 11:55 AM
Yeah, we're out here. We like to come out at night. :tongue: Anyway, welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 04/03/11 10:11 AM
Single. I think this word is very repetitive in this thread. How depressing. :tongue:

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 04/03/11 10:09 AM
I'm feeling kinda lazy. I need to clean and make an errand. Which will I do first though? slaphead

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 04/03/11 09:41 AM
I'm thinking it's another beautiful day out. ♥

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 04/02/11 10:21 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 04/02/11 09:03 AM

Headache. Again. :cry:

flowerforyou I hope it goes away soon.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 04/02/11 09:01 AM
I'm thinking this day is going to be so relaxing. bigsmile

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 04/02/11 12:27 AM

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 04/02/11 12:26 AM

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 04/02/11 12:22 AM
I'm thinking I've drank enough to where I'm not drunk. I just wish my tummy didn't feel like I had a feast on food rather than drinks.

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/01/11 05:40 PM
He met the girl in Canada. He told me about her. He seemed very happy. And I'm happy for him. DTHRomeo deactivated? Wah! I didn't know. I haven't posted as much to really notice.

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/01/11 05:37 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for. Post often in the forums. You are likely to gain friends faster that way. You never know...you may find that special someone.

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/01/11 05:33 PM
RidingDubz is around. Cheerup...not sure if he's around. I'll have to check. Himself1...I think the last I've written him was January (I think). He's met someone. I'm assuming things are going well for him. DTHRomeo...I thought he's still around?