Community > Posts By > chickayoshi

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 08/06/11 08:39 PM
We met and it was like, "Bang!" Something special brewed too late. Now we are miles apart...and yet...I still think of you.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 08/06/11 08:33 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 08/06/11 05:59 PM
I feel relieved to be home with my family and friends. Only a 10 day leave though.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 07/30/11 11:53 AM

Feeling very itching right now. Got bitten by mosquitoes all over. tears Graduating military Tech. school next Friday (if all goes well). :banana:
Congrats on tech school. flowers

Thank you! happy

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 07/29/11 05:30 PM
Feeling very itching right now. Got bitten by mosquitoes all over. tears Graduating military Tech. school next Friday (if all goes well). :banana:

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 07/23/11 11:16 AM
Oh my! I don't get to see the news much, but that is pretty sad to read.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 07/23/11 11:13 AM
Feeling like this heat is getting on my last nerves! explode Too hot!!!

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 07/23/11 11:12 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 07/10/11 10:40 AM

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 06/26/11 12:40 PM

I'm thinking I need internet closer to my dorms. Oh well, a walk doesn't hurt. glasses

hope all is going well...

All is going well so far. Thanks! Just studying for tech school.

well, so far is a good thing. i'm sure it will continue.

Thank you! happy

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 06/26/11 12:24 PM

I'm thinking I need internet closer to my dorms. Oh well, a walk doesn't hurt. glasses

hope all is going well...

All is going well so far. Thanks! Just studying for tech school.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 06/26/11 12:23 PM

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 06/26/11 12:11 PM

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 06/26/11 11:51 AM
I feel I need more time to relax. *Sigh* And more internet time. :tongue:

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 06/13/11 06:29 AM

I'm thinking it feels good to be back on this site. I won't be on often, but I'll pop my head in from time to time. :D

Thinking welcome back dear lady thank you for your service.waving waving waving

Thank you. Doing something for me and doing something for my country. It feels good.

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 06/13/11 06:28 AM
Edited by chickayoshi on Mon 06/13/11 06:28 AM

I'm thinking it feels good to be back on this site. I won't be on often, but I'll pop my head in from time to time. :D

Good! :D The more the merier! happy

I am thinking that my family are obsessed with power, and belittling people. I can't stand them :)

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 06/13/11 06:28 AM

Good! :D The more the merier! happy

I am thinking that my family are obsessed with power, and belittling people. I can't stand them :)

:banana:

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 06/13/11 05:42 AM
I'm feeling excited. I'm about to start my next phase in my adventure in the military. Glad to poke my head in for now.

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 06/13/11 05:37 AM

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 06/13/11 05:35 AM
Well, you are starting out. So when you get a chance, write a little bit more about yourself...what you are looking for in that special someone. Welcome to the site. I hope you find what you are looking for.