Community > Posts By > victoriousme

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:03 AM
Edited by victoriousme on Thu 12/27/07 07:04 AM
Hmmm, I guess to have very healthy children. Yeah I know it's corny but hey I'm a mom! :tongue: I guess sex is not a big deal for me or at least I feel there are more important things.

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:51 AM

I dated someone for 4 years that I met in a dating site.

Then met someone else dated them for 2 years.

Yeah I met my youngest daughter's father online and we had a relationship for like 4 years. So I know it can happen. I also have older friends that are now married that met online. I was just wondering about this site. But I guess it can happen anywhere. drinker

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:47 AM

I have met one man already, we have a friendship but it will not go any futher than that. You just cannot trust everything that is put out there. Friday I was chatting with man we were supose to meet at a local coffee shop. grumble He did not show up so I called the phone # he gave me mad it belong to kinko's. :angry: What an @#$%# :angry: So that is why I say don't believe everthing. Good Luck in your quest. Harbor

See I've had something like this happen to me as well. I'm not new to the online dating scene but just to this site. I was in the era of aol dating when it was free. Then I've joined paid dating site and nothing. But I guess its all about time and getting to know the good and bad. I do like the boards. They keep me entertained throughout the day.

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:36 AM
Really met and had a relationship with anyone here? I still very new to the site, going on 2 weeks. I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I am at work and hella bored.

victoriousme's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:46 AM
When you get no work done because you're on all day at work. Then get home and log right back on. laugh drinker

victoriousme's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:33 PM
Hey everyone. Merry Christmas!

victoriousme's photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:37 AM
Edited by victoriousme on Sun 12/23/07 11:39 AM

why is there so many bad mannered people in this world? if someone has gone to the trouble to stop and say hi, why cant you find it in your heart to reply??even if its a dear john, we are grown ups and can take rejection!! i just think you are big heads, posers and love yourselves...i try to keep away from that type but it just proves that you cant believe what their profile says!!``genuine, caring,truthful`` etc!! what a load of bull....and they cant reply?? hmmmmmmmmmm makes you wonder!!

I will have to agree with you on this one. Just rude to not return a greeting.

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/20/07 06:11 AM
Edited by victoriousme on Thu 12/20/07 06:12 AM
I'm an exsmoker who has not smoked in years. I also do not date men who choose to smoke. It's hard to find good men who are attractive that does not smoke.

victoriousme's photo
Mon 12/17/07 12:32 PM
Aww that was so nice and cute!

victoriousme's photo
Mon 12/17/07 10:46 AM

hmmmmm I do not think that I would even IM you.......just based on your piture, maybe it's your profile???

I agree but then again. I do not date younger men. Nor do I care for braids or the thug look. But that does not mean you are a bad person. But from first glace at the picture and profile; I would not be interested.

victoriousme's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:07 AM
Date whomever you want. I wouldn't only date one specific race. I'm open to any man that is nice and that I find interesting. But do you!

victoriousme's photo
Sun 12/16/07 01:56 PM
Restless

victoriousme's photo
Sun 12/16/07 01:05 PM

I say waiting is a very cool thing... However, why are you gals so down and saying I wish I had waited!

Waited for what? Like it would have been better to wait for marriage first? In those situations generally you are trying to enjoy life and explore. It's okay to have had sex.

People made a big deal about sex for years. There are all kinds of people getting married before sex... Doesn't mean it works. ...

I completely agree and as I stated a few pages back, I don't understand what the big deal is about virginity. It's not a "gift," it's not a virtue. Being a virgin simply means, for whatever reason, one hasn't had sex.

I believe the big deal to some people is that they have morals and a faith in God. Not everyone does but some do. So that is the big deal to them. It may not be to you or other but to some it is and it is respectable for them. Being a virgin is a gift. Just having sex with every person you think you are in a relationship with weighs heavy on a lot of peoples' heart, souls and bodies. If you don't want to wait, don't. But please dont knock someone who wants too.

Not "knocking" anyone. However, I must disagree, virginity is NOT a gift. It's a physical fact. Everyone is born a virgin just as everyone is born not being able to talk or walk.

Therefore it is a gift (from God). Heck being born is a fact of nature and is a gift it just depends on what you believe and you believe differently from those who do.

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:57 PM
Slash, Jimi and Prince those fellas the ish!

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:40 AM
Can you give me legal advice? Dude, I'm not a lawyer yet!

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:52 AM

I say waiting is a very cool thing... However, why are you gals so down and saying I wish I had waited!

Waited for what? Like it would have been better to wait for marriage first? In those situations generally you are trying to enjoy life and explore. It's okay to have had sex.

People made a big deal about sex for years. There are all kinds of people getting married before sex... Doesn't mean it works. ...

I completely agree and as I stated a few pages back, I don't understand what the big deal is about virginity. It's not a "gift," it's not a virtue. Being a virgin simply means, for whatever reason, one hasn't had sex.

I believe the big deal to some people is that they have morals and a faith in God. Not everyone does but some do. So that is the big deal to them. It may not be to you or other but to some it is and it is respectable for them. Being a virgin is a gift. Just having sex with every person you think you are in a relationship with weighs heavy on a lot of peoples' heart, souls and bodies. If you don't want to wait, don't. But please dont knock someone who wants too.

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:51 AM

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:44 AM
I really respect you decision. I think that if that is your choice then do it. If a man pushes you for sex then that is all he wants. You can have a great relationship without sex. I have had relationship were sex was involved and guess what, I'm single now. So those relationships did not work. Sex will not make a relationship. While I am not a guy and don't date women. I would like to find a man with morals because right now I have also decided not to not have sex again until I am in a loving relationship that is heading toward marriage.

Again I commend you on your choice and love of your self and the person you give your self too. That is a very important decision and shows a lot of self worth!

victoriousme's photo
Wed 12/12/07 05:52 PM
I'm the mother of two girls (13 and 6) I say give him time. We as parents try to put our children on time tables and sometimes that does not work for them. Now I LOVE to read and I was in school when I was pregnant both times so I read aloud both times. Just keep reading to him and find things that he is interested in and let him read that. Even if it is a box of cereal. He'll come around.

victoriousme's photo
Wed 12/12/07 05:47 PM
Move to Michigan Luke! lol