Community > Posts By > victoriousme

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:38 AM

I can't even get one date(not for lack of trying) muchless trying to see however many at one time.

RIGHT! brokenheart

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:36 AM
Love his hat!

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:13 AM
I snore!

I agree with you people lie way to much and it is very frustrating.

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:05 AM
Edited by victoriousme on Thu 12/27/07 10:06 AM
Friend of mine

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:44 AM

I enjoy dating responsible single men of culture, class, taste, and personality. But its not exclusively. I've been known to date a "jethro" once in awhile. But I am not biased because of past discrepancies and date only one type of person.

You are not alone. drinker

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:28 AM

UI dont care what color or size, Victorious, if they are as classy and beautiful as you are, IM THERE!!!!!flowerforyou

Aww thank you Mikey!blushing

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:27 AM

What does white and black power have anything to do with who you would like to be with?

It doesn't it was just a comment. Did you read the entire comment?

Yes I did just interpreted it differently.

Oh okay.

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:21 AM

What does white and black power have anything to do with who you would like to be with?

It doesn't it was just a comment. Did you read the entire comment?

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:20 AM

At this point I do not care, Is HE alive and breathing?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

Amen to that one!

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:15 AM

translation - "i am not too bright and i am narrowminded and i like black women!"

<oops, i saw it again>

laugh noway

laugh laugh

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:14 AM

interesting.......

if it's ok to date somebody of only one race, why is it considered racist to not date somebody because of their color? wouldn't it be racist either way? or is it just a matter of perception depending on which race sets this standard? kinda like the difference between black power and white power, black power is alright because they say it's pride for their race yet white power is racist event hough they say the same thing.

personally i think it's all racist but does kinda make you think.........

I agree with you. I think white power teaches a form of hate and black power. I think it is okay to be proud of who you are but not at the cost of putting some else down. I think everyone is beautiful; okay maybe not everyone but you understand what I'm saying. flowerforyou

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:11 AM

Everyone has a preference. There are plenty of white women out there that only date black men and vice versa. Depends on the individual. No big deal to me. Some are like you and have an open mind about race, religion, nationality etc.. I don't see it as rude just a little closed minded IMO.

I am open minded. It doesn't matter as long as she loves and cares for me. But she does need to have a brain.

:)

I understand preference but don't think my skin color makes me who I am or who I'm not for that matter. But I see your point.

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:09 AM

You are not overreacting AT ALL! It applies to alot of things, not just race. Just because I don't look like a barbie doll or a size 4 doesnt mean I am a bad person. I even encountered someone that didn't like me because I drive a mini van and another because he "can't tolerate shy". It is our judgmental society. Get to know someone for the person they are regardless of the flaws, race, checking account balance etc. You would be surprised how nice people can be when given HALF a chance!

I totally agree with you on this one! If men only realized the the majority of women are a size 12 and more (I'm a 14 and yes my picture is current) the world would be a better place!

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:06 AM
Thank you. I have no problem with interracial dating. I say hey I'll try anything but simply because of a person's skin tone. That is just not me.

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:00 AM
"I only date black women." I get these messages from men all the time. My thing is I think that is rude; the only reason you want to date me is because of the color of my skin? Wow, I thought my personality would have a bit to do with it too. Or that killer smile! lol But seriously why do people think it is okay to only date a person because of their race. I love men of ALL races if they can hold my interest. Opinions please! Or am I over reacting.

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 08:49 AM

I've been on a few months, went out on one date, but haven't really been looking....

I'm supposed to go on a date on Friday with someone I met on JSH.....so we'll see....

I had a date lined up for last weekend from here but I have not heard from him. So go figure. Someone else will come along. lol

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 08:08 AM
Yeah, I've seen that before too. Creepy!

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:16 AM
Don't have a price. Nothing is worth more than self worth, IMO.

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:13 AM
Edited by victoriousme on Thu 12/27/07 07:14 AM
I've met more men in real life who pretend way more than people online. I guess to each his or her own.

victoriousme's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:11 AM
Good morning all!