GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:09 PM
I DO! glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:06 PM
Quacking glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:01 PM
Damn yall! thank you for being so nice, thing is I just didn't have anything else to say. :wink:

I live by one rule, and that is;

Time tells all lies and
Time will heal all wounds! glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:57 PM
Herbie! glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:55 PM

Damn! 56 postings and still no closer to meeting a woman! glasses

Damn nothing like wanting instant gratification..just hang in there a join in on our forums and things will spark in due time .. best things are not rushed ..and welcome to the nuthouse.bigsmile drinker

Damn I have nothing but patients been patient for many years now. I agree to all good things come in time! glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:44 PM
Kissing glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:43 PM
Damn! 56 postings and still no closer to meeting a woman! glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:39 PM
Yulonda glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:37 PM
Yes, it was on a boat and lasted 5 hours!

Have you ever had a threesome? glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 03:08 PM
Pay late, Collect early! glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:18 PM
Well this one time at band camp I got a "woody" imaging a person naked while in conversation. glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:15 PM

I see, said the blind man to his son
while walking his three legged dog across the street! glasses

Hummm ya think this could be about the blind mans dog?

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and announces: “I’m looking for the man who shot my paw.”

I know oops offtopic bigsmile

tears I'm so, so sorry. It should say;
I see said the blind man, to his "DEAF" son, while walking his three legged dog across the street! glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:10 PM

I too, eat blackeyed peas on New Years Day!
I haven't found too many people that do.

Actually I think that is more of a Texas thing anywaybigsmile

Wait, I live in texas, I do the black eyed peas on New Years too and cabbage..but I got it(the tradition) from my grandmother and shes from Mississippi

I'll meet you half way, let's say that it's a southern tradition! glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:03 PM
I see, said the blind man to his son
while walking his three legged dog across the street! glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 12:59 PM

to be honest i feel not pretty

Ok, this is what I need you to do. Go to the nearest mirror and sing, "I'm Pretty, oh so pretty, I'm petty and sweet!"

That's what I do! glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 12:51 PM

Humm let's see I want walk under a ladder.

When a black cat crosses my path I still cringe.

And I still eat Black Eyed Peas on New Years Day for good luck.

Ohhh and I don't do laundry on New Years Day.

Do I beleive that stuff no but can't seem to break the habit either.noway bigsmile

I too, eat blackeyed peas on New Years Day!
I haven't found too many people that do.

Also: Don't spit into the wind,
Don't tug on Supermans cape'
and "Never" pull the mask off the l
Long Lone Ranger!
And never mess around with Jim! glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 12:28 PM

Lex, I think what you are failing to see is that the "why" threads are followed with, (and I kicked his azz out, or he dumped me without a reason) is that what you want?

Do you want to be in a one sided relationship, where you are the winner short term, but end up alone in the long run anyway?

From my experience, it is usually a shock, they SEEM nice, and they SEEM genuine, and when they turn like a rabid dog, that is where the confusiion kicks in.

You can say what you want, or judge (this is a general comment..not meaning YOU persay) I like a no nonesense guy who is upfront and his cuts and bruises are seen in the very begining, at least then you know what you are dealing with. The ones who come off as "perfect" NEVER are. They are just as lonely and pathetic today as they were yesterday. They will be just as alone today as they will be tomorrow...UNLESS they can find a weaker prey and no one wants someone weaker unless you have issues that you are not dealing with.

Personally I want a strong man, who says "here are my issues" then I am going into something with my eyes open...

Just my 3.5 cents worth.

If only this was really true! I am a man that is black or white, left or right, I can not function in the middle. I have met many people that had rather hear things that were color coated. I haven't met many people that can truley handle the truth. But I do agree on, this is me now and for ever, no mask just straight up me! This alows people to make a chose sooner than later.

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 12:03 PM
I really dislike my boss! He's a bully and nothing is done right unless he does it!

When I go to work later today, I'm going to fire myself!glasses

GM4N's photo
Mon 01/12/09 12:00 PM
Don't tell sensual about this thread, she'll go ballistic on the grammer! glasses