Community > Posts By > GM4N

GM4N's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:03 PM
I like to be in the box!......Ever since I was born from the box I have been wanting to get back in to the box! Love the Box! The question should be.........Have you ever drank from the box?

just saying
glasses

GM4N's photo
Thu 01/22/09 03:57 PM
Why you asking?.............is this place bugged?..........Are you the police?..........I ain't saying nothing until I talk to a Lawyer!

just saying
glasses

GM4N's photo
Thu 01/22/09 03:55 PM
Edited by GM4N on Thu 01/22/09 03:59 PM
I really don't like to but I have to say................it's cheaper!

just saying
glasses

GM4N's photo
Thu 01/22/09 03:35 PM

Suppose there is someone that you really like and who really likes you. You're ready to commit but they're out of a bad relationship and though they like you they're terrified and pull away. What do you do?

I would let her have plenty of space, you "do not" want to be a rebound! Even though she has feelings for you she's not over her ex. Just my opinion

glasses

GM4N's photo
Thu 01/22/09 01:41 PM
I have dated a stripper and had one live with me. It wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done. With the all the sex you want comes sooooooooo much drama! It was good when I was younger but I woldn't do it again!

glasses

GM4N's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:21 PM
You ladies need to try and put the little miss as close as you can to your mans face while he's snoring. I'm told that it generates quite a moist feeling!

just saying
glasses

GM4N's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:14 PM

I need a good woman, too...but she's gotta do windows...

....and laundry, dishes, mopping, dusting:tongue:

I can do the rest by myself!

just saying
glasses

GM4N's photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:34 AM
I am single on mingle!

glasses

GM4N's photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:28 AM
Little lady, I feel that if you don't ever act on your feelings then you might miss out on something that is good for you! Words can be harsh but they can't kill you!

I say.....tell him how you feel about him!
Do your thing!

Just saying
glasses

GM4N's photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:24 AM
Good afternoon all! I trust all is well today!

glasses

GM4N's photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:21 AM
Yo bro!......First, congrats on you taking charge of your life!

Two, you need to get rid of this woman! She is having nothing to do with you, she only thinks of her and her alone!

Three, To ever take complete control of yourself you need to seperate you form all the negativity!

You need to be with people that support you not give you ultimatums!

just an opinion

glasses

GM4N's photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:15 AM
In a relationship (my opinion) there needs to be a guys night out and a girls night out! The rest of the week is for the both of you! I have seen many of relationships fail because one of the parnters are now trying to change the other. Change is a good thing but as long as the change is for both and not just for one!

just saying
glasses

GM4N's photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:09 PM

Deb is it alright if i place a little rule on matches for me. I have a strict must have real pic poilcy cause i once met with someone i thought was a girl and it was a dude

But I have seen pics...no one comes to play without one....and that is a new rule that NOW WILL NEVER BE BROKE AGAIN....NO REAL PIC NO PLAY. I know who your talking about and she has pics.....just doesn't put out until she knows someone. And I have seen her....E-mail me

It will be hard to know if the pic is one of that person, will it not? I mean just because a pic is up doesn't mean that it's that person.

just saying
glasses

GM4N's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:32 PM
Can you make instant woman by adding water?
Now that product would sale!

just saying
glasses

GM4N's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:27 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh!........I see said the blind man to his deaf son while walking their three legged dog across the street!

That is a very nicee thing to say.....thank you for your kind words!

glasses

GM4N's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:22 PM
Hello Sherry!
I'm glad that's better now Liz!

glasses

GM4N's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:16 PM
Good afternoon Liz, I hope that your day was a good one!

glasses

GM4N's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:11 PM
Well I think that you are spending "too much" energy on this man! You seem to a bright woman, get rid of the negativity and surround yourself with positivity!

just saying
glasses

GM4N's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:05 PM
Hello all, just passing by and thought I'd stop in and give a wave to all!

glasses

GM4N's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:17 PM
Little lady, the way I see it is, if you're on this site then there a chance that a loser(or losers) was in the picture somewhere and at some time!

just saying
glasses

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25