Community > Posts By > SteveM1957

SteveM1957's photo
Sat 12/29/07 04:24 PM
OK first of all, I understand depression. My step daughter is Bi-polar,Manic and I met her mom when she was 10. We went through years of therapy. In patient, out patient, group homes ect. We even had a group home ask us to come get her because she was a bad influence on the other kids.
That was 17 years ago and the daughter has 3 kids by 3 dads. I was her mothers 3rd hubby. She still won't take her meds like she should but she is really trying to be a good mom and even though her mom and I are history, I still love her and worry about her.
If there is one bit of advise I can give, you it would be that you need to take care of yourself first. I recomend you get the book, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne and follow what it says. I don't care what your problems are! You have the power of the Universe in your mind! All you have to do is use it and that book will start you out. I'm not saying it will be easy, it'll be hard as hell!!!
My ex-wife is the #1 enabler. She wanted to help her daughter but she couldn't/wouldn't work on herself and get a possitive attitude and she is still miserable.
I now am alone and I take full responsibility for my not standing up and forcing her to either look at and fix herself or me walk! I loved her so much that I stayed for 17 years.
The point is that you will NEVER be happy with ANYONE untill you are totally happy inside yourself.
I'm writing my auto-biography now as a way to deal with and get rid of the time of my life that I wasted!! I could tell you my story and it would astound you that I lived this long. I will sell you my book when I'm done but for now, go to your library, get THE SECRET and begin to HEAL YOURSELF!!
Sorry for being long winded but I feel so strong about what I said!!!
Steve

SteveM1957's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:47 PM
I'm the Bull!

SteveM1957's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:34 PM
Tahnk you to all who welcomed me. I had to post this as otherwise there would of been 13 post!laugh

SteveM1957's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:51 PM
BTW, I'm the new 50!!!I feel 29!!!!!!!love

SteveM1957's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:48 PM
Did I tell ya I love redheads?

SteveM1957's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:47 PM
Thanks, I just might have a little fun on this site! Tactfuly, of course!!laugh

SteveM1957's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:41 PM
Cool, didn't know how long it would take to get response!

SteveM1957's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:36 PM
Just sayin hi. I just moved back to SW Missouri and I'm a month back in the market!!:wink: