Community > Posts By > j2034cutie

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 07:02 PM
hot.....I can make em nice later

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 03:35 PM
Nice face. With makeup you could look really nice. How tall are you?

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 03:34 PM
5 months? Let me know how it works a year or two from now. Hope to get great feedback.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 03:31 PM
This is tooo funny. You guys are my new drinking buddies.. LMAO.

Okay as far as the original question, yes casual sex is nice and as a female you can get it whenever. it's nice to have control over those things...It's so funny how things are reversed. Some men want casual sex and will say or do anything just to get it w/ nsa. Some women will say or do anthing for a committed relationship and expect a little drama. For where there is drama there is a little love. LOL

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 07:17 PM
Well, I most agree most of you were correct. I did something wrong today just to see if my feelings were correct. I went through his phone and the things I found, unbelieveable!!. How he wanted to perform oral sex on women, asking for naked picks of their gentials and other things a man in a relationship shouldn't ask. The thing that grabbed my attention is that he requested to meet up with one of the girls and described what he would do to her and what he want done to him..

Today, I broke up with him. I feel as a man that says he loves me, yet ready to cheat only really loves himself and I could never compete with that.

So, this weekend I move and as of now I'm single. I guess I can start to heal.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:02 PM
Thank you all. I feels so good to vent. I'm going to give this another shot and include some wild make-out sessions. It's been a while since we have had that!!!

Thanks!
-J

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:52 PM
He has suggested that we take a break. Maybe that's best!!

I've been on my own since 18, never allowing anyone to help me. Never really needing help, b/c I always seemed to figure things out. He came into my life and changed my thoughts and it felt good not to always have the world on my sholders.

I do feel like I have lost a piece of myself, but everyone deserves a break, right?

My son's father is a great dad. He takes custody every other week (split shift) so it's not like I'm looking for a father-figure for my son. This is supposed to be for me.

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:48 PM
IndnPrncs, you're awesome.

We have had talks and he realizes he can be a bit harsh. This is his first relationship and of course first experience with a child. I think I attack him over things instead of explaining. It's that sometimes he makes comments to my son that as a mother it's painful and infuriating. For example, today my son said "Who's money is on the coffee table" my bf response was " It's not yours" This one may be petty, but it really set me off. I just pulled him to the side and asked him not to talk to him like that. He's just a kid. Sometimes he apologizes to me b/c he's only had a younger brother and doesn't know his exact role and how he's supposed to be. I can't explain it....this is a first for me too. If anything I can take this as a lesson learned, but is it really. My attitude and dominant ways have not changed. How do you change what is within you even if you truly want to change. Man, being an adult is extremely difficult. I don't know when I'm responding out of anger, or being petty. I'm just as confused as he is. Certain things that my guy does seem to just make me upset. Of course, he is too. Hence, devoting his time to porshe magazines, the internet, video games.... When he's frustrated "we" all experience it.

In writing out my pros and cons. I've done this before. More pros than cons then here recently that has changed, but it could be b/c Im frustrated.

My main question if this can be answered...How do I know if I should press on? Given his young age, how do I make him open up with major changes. Now I know I can't make him change, but how can I encourage him and who will encourage me?

My parents have been together for 30 years and my father gives their success to the leadership/role of the house. Where the father is the MAN and the woman is there to listen, support and follow regardless if she feels the man is wrong.

Im not that type. I'm a leader and my charactistics (LEO within) would never allow me to submit. Or am I being immature?

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:21 PM
He is white and since the relationship is exploding I guess ur right.

Life was simplier when it was just my son and I, but since this is the first time I've ever been in love I felt this was the real thing!

Feels sinful to love yet lose something.

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:17 PM
At this point it does feel like I have to. I asked him today if he ever feels like leaving me and he said yes, but then the good times pull him back.

On the drama comment. I know, lol. Sorry, but this is the relationship advise section. LMAO.

I decided to post, bc this is not something I would discuss with parents and not serious enough to talk to a professional about.

So I figured a group of knowledgeable peers would do me justice.

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:06 PM
Don't be scared. Reply. I need your responses. Positive or negative. I will appreciate them both.

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:59 PM
My guy and I started a happy relationship thirteen months ago, but now it seems like a force is keeping us together verses our love and happiness. Now, I'm not the easiest person to get along with, but neither the worst. I try to do all that I can for him. So much has changed, lack of attention he gives me, the compliments, the passionate supportiviness.....the list continues. I haven't cheated on him and I don't believe he's cheated on me with anyone physically. I know he has an internet obsession and chat with different (big breasted regardless of beauty) women online. I think our attitudes have changed for each other b/c of his full-time relationship with my son. Since I work and he's in college he pickes my son up from school, take him to daycare, take care of him on weekends and days he's not with his biological father. Not only that I stay with him b/c of some financial issues. Okay, yes. He does alot for me. But, our arguements are horrible over the smallest things and our sex life is now crap and we're in our 20's!! I come home to a dirty house which I wash the dishes, clean the bathroom, wash n fold the clothes, mop, beach...the works and everyday the apt is back to its disgusting quarters. I'm worn out, he's worn out. I can't leave b/c I need him and he dnt want to break up b/c I will be assed out. The reason I have been staying with him the last 3 months is b/c in Jan08 I plan to quit working to focus on school. Anyone ever been in this situation? Are there questions I should ask myself? When do you know its truly over? Ho do you let go? Please help. I really love this guy and we have communicated how things are going. We change for a couple days then everything goes right back to the envitable.