Community > Posts By > lway29

lway29's photo
Sun 12/18/11 10:34 PM
ok am going to say this again i don't feel ugly i don't think am ugly all am trying find out why girls only look for looks in a guy and if they don't have looks they call us ugly but they don't look that what I'm am faithful/honest/funny/caring/out going/loving/open minded and more not ones have i ever cheated on my girlfriends they cheated on me yea i know that i don't have the looks as brad Pitt or hes money or hes cars but i know one damn !!! think is that i don't beat on women i respect women i don't do drugs i don't drink and smoke

lway29's photo
Sun 12/18/11 08:28 PM

Just because someone says something doesn't make it so. Just because 100 people say something doesn't make it so.

If you tell people something that someone said hurts your feelings; especially on line your reputation will proceed you. If you think people on these sites only talk on line you are kidding yourself.

When you say gals have been busting your chops for ten years, or so I don't remember how many, I say and so what you are 29 years old that just goes with the territory. Would not matter if you were God's gift to the world in the looks department. As twenty something you are compeating with 20-somethings and thirty somethings and even forty somethings. Even more if the guy has money and other things going on in his favor.

Young women know their time to dictatie the world is limited and they. at times I am not saying everyone , pass out the greif they know they are going to take for years if they make a bad choice.

I got to say you come off as weak guy.

If you can't hand in a world with no responsibilities, take somthing as mild as being told you are "ugly" how are you going to hang supporting a wife and maybe several kids and tolerateing a bos telling you you are his slave to abuse pretty much as they please. You get discouraged that easy you are not going to make it as a spouse and father provider. And lets face it that is the real world for most females. And if a female already has a child she is going to be a lot pickier.

I don't know anything about you but if what you don't bother to put in your profile is any indication of what you have going on then you are as boreing as watching paint dry. You have no pictures of any hobbies, no party or vacation shots, no car to get anywhere, no mention of a job. No mention that you own any toys much less anything like a place of your own. With no explanation in your profile about the kid it looks like you already are paying child support or are the designated babysitter because you probably live with family.

The gals know a whiner and a crybaby is going to be worse than a long term toothache.

damn Straight if you have money and other things going on in the favor of them

lway29's photo
Sun 12/18/11 12:04 PM
i have to say i love this pic i got from my friend it said oh i offended you with my opinion ? you should hear the ones i keep to myself ?

lway29's photo
Sun 12/18/11 11:16 AM

look at what wux said then you will know why i said sorry am not like that am not going to kill anyone am a lover not a fighter i don't like to fight i can't even hit a girl and when i a guy hitting a girl i step in and stop them and i tell them if you like hitting women let me hit you and see how you like it

Wux was joking. Seriously.

I think youre just trying to get attention. Otherwise you would value each and every comment, which you seem to discount instead.

sorry but i will say on that one that's not funny i had family that happened to sorry but i don't that as a joke

lway29's photo
Sun 12/18/11 12:58 AM
i don't attitude to life ill asking is way do i have to be called ugly and what am i to think of myself being called ugly every day for 8 yrs by girls

lway29's photo
Sat 12/17/11 11:10 PM
ok now i have upload pic my 8 yrs ago and what i looked like its me and my Nephew 8 yrs ago

lway29's photo
Sat 12/17/11 10:16 PM

What do you say to them

hello how are you and then they say to me stop talking to me your ****ing ugly

lway29's photo
Sat 12/17/11 09:43 PM

In all honesty, I don't think I'm that great looking myself. However, I have confidence, which took time to build up. I soon realised that any school bully likes to stir crap. They can't face whatever they're REALLY going through, hence they need someone to take it out on. They pick whoever seems weakest, and it goes on from there. You can choose how confident you become. If you don't allow yourself, then this may cause more problems. Are you gonna let their "You're ugly" comments eat you alive? Not sure i could do that to my state of mind.

i think you look nice i don't think your ugly that's being honest

lway29's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:31 PM
look at what wux said then you will know why i said sorry am not like that am not going to kill anyone am a lover not a fighter i don't like to fight i can't even hit a girl and when i a guy hitting a girl i step in and stop them and i tell them if you like hitting women let me hit you and see how you like it

lway29's photo
Sat 12/17/11 04:28 PM
sorry am not like that am not going to kill anyone am a lover not a fighter

lway29's photo
Sat 12/17/11 04:03 PM
all i say is hello how are you then they say stop talking me your ****ing ugly

lway29's photo
Sat 12/17/11 04:02 PM
and talking about self confidence i had a lot of self confidence 8 yrs again but being called ugly every day for 8 yrs by girls can have its effect one ill upload a pic of me 8 yrs ago its a pic of me and my Nephew and you'll see !!! what i looked like 8 yrs ago

lway29's photo
Sat 12/17/11 03:56 PM
one i have pics that am smiling in and to am being rejected by all types of girls i even get rejected be the girls that don't have the best of looks to

lway29's photo
Sat 12/17/11 03:37 PM
am not needing help is just that all that girls are looking for is looks and yea i may not be the best looking guy on the ****ing would but at lest i can say i have never cheated in my life and that's being honest to myself am just tired of being called ugly and being reject me because of my looks and looks are not everything_they say you can't judge a book by its cover but i get judge by my cover

lway29's photo
Sat 12/17/11 02:21 PM
to everyone its hard to be happy with you hate being single where i have been for 8 yrs and when girls call you ugly but thank you trying to make me smile

lway29's photo
Sat 12/17/11 12:15 AM
i really don't know what to think anymore