Community > Posts By > Stacyhs

Stacyhs's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:33 PM
I just read the string of posts and I hope that your dad is doing much better now that he is at home. It is such a peaceful feeling to know that others are praying for you and with you when you are in need. It think it is wonderful how many people responded to you. I have always beleived that when you are going through some of your toughest times, that is when God is closet to you. He will continue to walk with you and your family and give you the stregth that you need each day.

My God bless each and everyone of us in all that we do each day. Here is to a very Blessed New Year!

Stacy

Stacyhs's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:54 PM
Thank you...I had to do a double take when I saw your photo. You remind me so much of my ex-husbands wife. That's a good thing...she is a wonderful person. Thank you for responding back..and yes, I will and have weeded through a lot of junk. Just wanted to be better prepared for when I do want to meet someone. Have you ever talked to someone from a different country that you have felt a connection with?

Stacyhs's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:44 PM
Thank you...I'm sorry that you have had the encounters that you have had but...I was able to learn from you. Thank you again...for that. :smile:

Stacyhs's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:19 PM
Thank you!

Stacyhs's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:13 PM
your right...I guess its because its by "computer" first...kind of a new thing to me...but your right...if you meet someone on the street for the first time...it would really be the same kind of thing. Thank you for your response.

Stacyhs's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:06 PM
So how do you figure out if the person that you are talking to is safe/legitimate? There is a lot of talk that goes on with emails...but how do you check to see if the person you are about to meet, or want to meet is safe? Make sense? I'm new at this...just would like to have some advise from others. Thank you .... in advance!:wink: