Community > Posts By > crystalcross

crystalcross's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:49 PM
Guten Morgen meine fruelien. (Good morning my lady)
Ich hoffe das sie einen wunderbaren Abend haben. (I hope you have a wonderful evening)

[German]

crystalcross's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:39 AM
In words to relate:

Love, Hope, Fear, Exposure
I put my pen to paper, but only a picture comes through,
see the picture, read its thoughts, know, feel,

My pen draws, but it does not speak directly,
only in blood can it scribe a message,
but in ink it can paint a picture.

I try to show, I try to make the image clear,
I try to let you know, I try so hard,
but my hands shake with fear.

So see my pictures, read between the strokes,
know my heart, and see my words,
Exposure, Fear, Hope, Love
Hope, Love

-----

Even though you may want to know what someone is saying to you.
It may be hard for them to say it. To speak the words, is to leave yourself exposed and open. So at times, its easier to let the picture speak the thousand words. Just a thought, cheers and good luck!

crystalcross's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:05 AM
Fairasea,

One thing I've found that is really helpful on here is the Mutual Match section. Its a great starting point to ensure that the people you communicate with you ate least start on somewhat of common grounds.

This is a fairly large ocean and there's many fish. And if this site is similar to many other sites then the ratio of guys to girls is quite high. As such I'm sure the people you are writing are probably bombarded with E-Mails and it makes it difficult to respond to all of them.

I'm sure not replying is nothing personal, please don't let it get to you and above all don't let it discourage you from trying again until you find what you are looking for and that person is looking for you as well.

Remember the true power of the internet, and online personals is the sheer volume of people you can reach. If you only connect with 0.1% percent of the people you find interesting, that means if you contact 1000 people over the time that you're here, you will find at least ONE that turns into something special.

Good luck in your search and always keep hope! Cheers!