Community > Posts By > kvturner

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 09:31 AM

Yes, please do. If you haven't seen the job market, almost every job is part-time (if you can even find one), and has no real benefits.

Yep, there are many out there like that.

Why can't you give us any examples of hiring companies that are like that then? Hmm?

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 09:28 AM
Yes, please do. If you haven't seen the job market, almost every job is part-time (if you can even find one), and has no real benefits.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 09:25 AM
Don't mention their photos, but something on their profile that sparked interest. Like, a hobby or interest that they have that you share. Or, a point they made that you agree with. Don't come off too superficial, or they'll think all you want is the sex.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 09:25 AM
Don't mention their photos, but something on their profile that sparked interest. Like, a hobby or interest that they have that you share. Or, a point they made that you agree with. Don't come off too superficial, or they'll think all you want is the sex.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 09:18 AM

Uh... I dunno where you're getting that from 'willing2'. Obama smoked pot when he was younger, might still now. I'm pretty sure he'd be for legalization.
he is still obliged to enforce Federal law,and they haven't changed,regardless that he was the King Of Choom in College!
And the way he went at Arizona and any other State who were trying to enforce federal Immigration Laws might be a little taste what awaits any State trying to enforce the Laws of their State,since they clash with federal Law!

Um, yeah, the Constitution does give the federal government authority over the states.

Until you get to the 10th amendment of the constitution. I don't think the constitution bans pot since the framers of said constitution were pot heads.

They were.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 09:17 AM
erm... right

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 09:17 AM
Please leave me alone, now...

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 08:27 AM
That picture of Obama as Caesar made my day.

HAIL THE CZAR!

(sarcasm)

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 08:24 AM
I don't think I understood your posts, so I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted. lol.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 08:23 AM
Thanks all! And I'm not looking for perfect, I'm just looking for opinions, suggestions.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 08:20 AM
:D

8.75/10

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 06:14 AM

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 05:41 AM
I'm not a pot smoker, and I'm not for or against the legalization of it.

I also don't care for Obama.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 05:34 AM
That's the feds, not just Obama. If it were up to him, it would be different. The government in general might not like the idea of pot legalization. SO...

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 05:30 AM
7/10

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 05:29 AM
Why is it so hard to find people very close to my age (20), that are literate and use proper grammar? I'm not relying on this site for a partner, but like the idea of maybe broadening my horizons by using this as a tool. Yet, I feel everyone that lives near me/is my age, is ridiculously illiterate or idiotic. With the exception of a small few.

Why is this?

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 05:21 AM
It's the biggest pain ever...

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 05:20 AM
High post count might mean that someone has been on here for a long time with no real interest. aka: They might be one of the black sheep, or are just looking around with no real intent on meeting up.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 05:10 AM
Uh... I dunno where you're getting that from 'willing2'. Obama smoked pot when he was younger, might still now. I'm pretty sure he'd be for legalization.

kvturner's photo
Fri 11/09/12 05:03 AM
My last topic disappeared. Alright... So, what do you guys think of my profile? Too much, too little, just right? Eh?