Community > Posts By > Kulle8

Kulle8's photo
Wed 12/14/11 03:52 PM
I do also exist, am 19

Kulle8's photo
Wed 12/14/11 03:35 PM
I was aged 1 when a doctor said my mother that I would become an autist and nothing could be done to prevent it from happening. I wouldn't speak a word until I'm at my 30s, I would never recognise my name, I would never have almost any sense of empathy and so on...

But my mother, she just wouldn't accept it. She dragged me everywhere, trying to keep me away from spinning objects and TV because I couldn't get my eyes off such things.

It went on for a little more than a year but it didn't make much of an impact so she thought that I would learn better in a kindergarten. It worked out better but it didn't make much of a difference to my future prediction, maybe I would learn some things a couple years sooner.

But one day, when I was 4, the nurses in the kindergarten were surprised to see me holding a book. I had never touched such a thing and it looked that I understood what I read.

So they tested it. The result was astonishing. I understood the whole text, spoke few words from the text and wrote almost perfect grammar. All of this I learned in one day. Medical science couldn't and still can't explain it.

People, this is just a tiny bit of things that God has done, does and can do. God bless you all!

Kulle8's photo
Wed 12/14/11 02:59 PM

A finnish young man looking to get his profile rated! I'm 19, I joined here two nights ago and there are two people who have viewed my profile and they are both guys. So what's wrong?

Wonderful, that you speak many languages :-)

The 'Viewed Me' list only shows the preference
for whom you search (male or female.)
If you search for a woman, only women will
show up on it.
Men will not.
So, if YOU visited a man's profile, your name
would NOT appear in the 'Viewed Me' list.
Mine will not show up if I visit a female's
profile page.

As you have no parameters on your profile,
this would mean the 2 males who visited you,
probably had listed their search preference
for a male.

I think my mum has made an influence, she is a teacher of three foreign languages. :) Thanks for the information! I just find it a bit alarming that the only people who view my profile are gay.

Kulle8's photo
Wed 12/14/11 02:50 PM
If you're a guy, this is a good place to tell Christian girls of your age that you exist. If you are the prettier sex (aka a woman), this is not only a place for you to tell the Christian guys of your age that you exist! This is also a great chance to get to know me! Just kidding but for sure it wouldn't bother me if you checked my profile. :D

So, I hope this would become a place for the youngest Christians of this site to find company! God bless you all!

Kulle8's photo
Wed 12/14/11 02:29 PM
The Isles and our local team Oulun Kärpät are my favourite teams. I know people have something to say about rooting for the Islanders but I have sticked to my choice for several years now and I'm not gonna change it! :)

Kulle8's photo
Wed 12/14/11 02:23 PM
My favourites are Malaga CF, Arsenal, Schalke04 and of course our local team, AC Oulu!

Kulle8's photo
Wed 12/14/11 02:12 PM
I checked it and it said looking for a woman so that's not it but thanks for trying to help!

Kulle8's photo
Wed 12/14/11 02:09 PM
Edited by Kulle8 on Wed 12/14/11 02:18 PM
Hi! I'm a 19-year-old guy from Finland. Making up jokes is one of my passions and I had to make up some in English for some new English speaking friends of mine. They are 'playing with words' kind of stuff.

Why was a lazy blonde unwilling to go and lay down behind a car?

-she thought she would get exhausted

Why didn't a lazy blonde want to go and lay down near a bicycle's rear tire?

-she thought she would get tired

Why aren't the hobbits good at ice hockey?

-they always have to play short-handed

Why does a goalkeeper go to shower before going to bed?

-to keep a clean sheet

How did a snowboarding pro practice with his dog?

-he did a tailgrab

please tell me whether or not you liked it! perhaps there is more coming soon!

EDIT: sorry for posting this twice, after one and a half years of using this cell phone, I still make mistakes!

Kulle8's photo
Wed 12/14/11 02:08 PM
Hi! I'm a 19-year-old guy from Finland. Making up jokes is one of my passions and I had to make up some in English for some new English speaking friends of mine. They are 'playing with words' kind of stuff.

Why was a lazy blonde unwilling to go and lay down behind a car?

-she thought she would get exhausted

Why didn't a lazy blonde want to go and lay down near a bicycle's rear tire?

-she thought she would get tired

Why aren't the hobbits good at ice hockey?

-they always have to play short-handed

Why does a goalkeeper go to shower before going to bed?

-to keep a clean sheet

How did a snowboarding pro practice with his dog?

-he did a tailgrab

please tell me whether or not you liked it! perhaps there is more coming soon!

Kulle8's photo
Wed 12/14/11 01:55 PM
A finnish young man looking to get his profile rated! I'm 19, I joined here two nights ago and there are two people who have viewed my profile and they are both guys. So what's wrong?