Community > Posts By > alex4nder

alex4nder's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:43 AM
Ah gotcha =)

alex4nder's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:41 AM
Gratz man! Soon enough you'll be over the hill! Oh god...I've got 3 more years to be in your position. /runs and hides

alex4nder's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:38 AM
Chadrack are you kidding me? It's a reenactment of 9-11.

alex4nder's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:35 AM
I love the "great symbolism" lol.

alex4nder's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:26 AM
Cant you see the bodys burning, desolate and full of yearning, dieing from anticipation, choking form intoxication.

Great song.. Love it!

alex4nder's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:22 AM

roflmao! sumthingdifferent.

No people dont load all these programs, theres a reason that they are free, they are not compatible with each other, if you have one version, make sure you don't have the others smooched

LOL..hence I said "THEY WILL CRASH YOUR SYSTEM!" :tongue:

Hey, 85% of all computer problems are found between the monitor and the back of the chair! bigsmile

If thier not going to "listen" then they are goin to "feel" as my mama always said it. So I decided to start listening to those who knew what they were talkin about. :tongue: laugh

Famous nerd term. PEBKAC
Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair.

alex4nder's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:31 AM
AVG free and Spybot Search and Destroy..With windows defender.. Never had virus/malware/spyware/registry key hack.

alex4nder's photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:47 AM
Yea, you'll never get a girl by being on her balls. Tell her how you feel and show her you care. (even some girls are more attracted when you just blow them off). It's the internet and there are millions of girls on here!

alex4nder's photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:40 AM
The only good release that Sony had was PoP but they destroyed wizards and druids. The progression was awesome though. Past that, Sony ruined the once beautiful game that EQ was. And wtf they raised the level cap again!?

alex4nder's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:36 PM
indifferent indifferent

alex4nder's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:34 PM
Theres so many good quotes from this movie, its ridiculous.

alex4nder's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:04 PM
haha Agreed singing! I've been with girls that I've thought were drop dead gorgeous that turned out to be total *****es after a few weeks.

alex4nder's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:01 PM
Yes, being "pretty" or "sexy" can be a big tun on, but in the end; its personality that wins over all. Be yourself guys, tell them who you are and what you are about. Just be honest, and be confident! I'm a total dork, but I love other things too. While I spend a lot of time on a computer, I spend a lot of time doing mixed martial arts. I'm probably more of a nerd then a fighter though.

alex4nder's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:11 PM
Edited by alex4nder on Sun 12/09/07 08:12 PM
EverQuest! I played for 7 years...stated when I was like 10 isnt that sad? Anyway, 70 necro when I quit. 8.5khp unbuffed. FT like 27. Qvic geared.

alex4nder's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:45 PM
Now wait...Jesus died on the cross for our sins. God forgives no matter how much wrong we do as long as we confess/pray for our sins. So, does it bring me closer to god by sinning more? The more I sin, the more he's going to forgive! (I'm really just joking here)

alex4nder's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:30 PM
Edited by alex4nder on Sun 12/09/07 07:31 PM
I've read the bible lol. I understand not all religions don't praise god. I actually believe a lot in buddhism.

alex4nder's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:26 PM
Don't get my wrong. I have given religion a thought. I went to CCD for 12 years and attended a catholic school. My family is hard core catholic, and I'm greatly belittled for not believing. I just choose science over god.

alex4nder's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:13 PM
Yea, I don't believe that there is enough evidence to support the fact that there is a god. As far as we know right now, however, there has to be a higher power. It's said that in history, religious organizations killed scientists who were more or less proving religion false. We answer the questions that we don't have answers to with religion. I believe that anyone with half a knowledge of history will see the flaws in the catholic church especially. Theres a reason the vadakin is one the most valuable countries. Lemme hear what you think.

alex4nder's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:07 PM
I love big thinkers.

alex4nder's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:05 PM
Hey guys.. Now wait before you go putting vista down too awfully bad. I absolutely hated vista when it first came out, and hated modding drivers to get things to work right. Recently, however there have been no driver issues with vista, and problems with backwards compatibility have been declining. I had small issues on XP all the time and ended up reformatting about once every 7 or 8 months just because of the dumb security flaws within xp. Vista, on the other hand, has been very limited to the problems that it has. I haven't had so much as a crash on my vista laptop. Vista may have permission issues, and it also may have unzipping issues, but Its been way smoother then xp. It's easily secured by the latest AVG free and Spybot.