Community > Posts By > amonpha

amonpha's photo
Sun 01/01/12 03:58 PM
laugh ha ha know what you mean there are a lot of bad ones out there but if they write these sort of things then you are right not to reply
doug

amonpha's photo
Sun 01/01/12 03:56 PM
interesting next time i get a bill i will try that one
douglaugh

amonpha's photo
Sun 01/01/12 03:55 PM
thanks and no i would never say that ,i know i must add photo ,when i put this on here it was to get ladies attention ,i did that
if i was writing to a lady it would be soft and gentle ,i think ladies like that
douglaugh

amonpha's photo
Sun 01/01/12 03:52 PM
only did it to get attention i think that worked ,up to them if they reply i think its there loss
thanks
douglaugh

amonpha's photo
Sun 01/01/12 03:50 PM
i agree and do intend putting photo on here soon , and i am glad you like me answer mail ,
thanks
douglaugh

amonpha's photo
Sun 01/01/12 03:49 PM
thanks i wrote this to get a respons and i think i got one if i was writing to a lady i would try to make it softer ,
but you know what i mean when i say it bugs me that they do not reply ,i have allways answered my mail it costs nothing
happy new year
douglaugh

amonpha's photo
Sun 01/01/12 03:45 PM
yes as i said have i got your attention now
if i was writing to you or any other lady i would not use caps the idea was to get a responsand i think it worked
douglaugh

amonpha's photo
Sun 01/01/12 03:43 PM
yes ,i did use caps to get attention i dont use them if i was trying to impress
laugh

amonpha's photo
Sun 01/01/12 03:41 PM
yes i did put caps on it was a statement ifi write to you then i would not use caps, and i would be softer in what i was saying
doug

amonpha's photo
Sun 01/01/12 01:32 PM
OK SORRY LADIES ,BUT DID IT GET YOUR ATTENTION\?WE MEN WRITE LOTS OF MAIL TO YOU LADIES ,BUT YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF LADIES THAT DO NOT REPLY ,I KNOW YOU MIGHT GET A LOT OF MAIL [IF YOU ARE LUCKY] BUT A THANKS BUT NO THANKS WOULD BE GOOD ,
WHY DON'T MINGLE MAKE IT THAT IN THE PROFILE WE ALL SAY YES AND NO WITH A LITTLE NOTE ,THEN ONLY HAVE TO PRESS A BUTTON WHEN MAIL COMES AND THE ANSWER IS THERE,
I HAVE SEEN LADIES WHO SAY IF THEY DO NOT FANCY THE PERSON THEY WILL NOT REPLY ,I WOULD NEVER WRITE TO ANYBODY WHO SAID THIS ,HAVE US MEN NOT SAT HERE WRITING A MAIL TO YOU I JUST THINK IT IS BAD MANORS NOT TO REPLY
OK NEW YEAR GIRLS LETS SAY OK I WILL REPLY TO ALL
LOVE TO KNOW MORE
DOUG

amonpha's photo
Wed 12/28/11 03:43 PM
hi
i had hopped you ladies out there would have looked at my profile
dougsad

amonpha's photo
Tue 12/27/11 03:53 PM
Edited by amonpha on Tue 12/27/11 03:54 PM
hi .
are there any ladies living within 25 of telford who are doing nothing new years eve ,
fancy going out for a meal? just reply i dont fancy being alone again
this year.why stay at home when we could be together having fun

amonpha

amonpha's photo
Tue 12/27/11 03:53 PM
hi .
are there any ladies living within 25 of telford who are doing nothing new years eve ,
fancy going out for a meal? just reply i dont fancy being alone again
this year amonpha