Community > Posts By > Alaa

Alaa's photo
Mon 05/29/23 05:03 AM
Lol. Thank you Blane :slight_smile:

nice to see you

Alaa's photo
Mon 05/29/23 05:02 AM
Exactly. Move forward and forget all the bs people in your life 🤣 and yes maybe look for 2nd too lmao

right

Alaa's photo
Mon 05/29/23 05:00 AM
Totally agree with your comments river:wave: . I believe that stigma still exists . There has only been a slight shift in attitudes . Regardless of shaming ,(whether by men or society ) ... some women are very open and direct about seeking sex , others choose a more subtle approach .

I am reminded of a saying . “Sex is power”... Stigma/shaming often seek to control and keep power in check .

right

Alaa's photo
Wed 04/26/23 12:52 PM
I'm new to dating and appreciate input from those who are single for a longer time.
I'm widowed <1 year after 41+ yr marriage. I'm exploring who I am as a mature single woman. I need time and experiences to decide what I want from dating.

It is my hope to date more than one man at a time, if I should get lucky enough to have the opportunity. People have different interests, like to go to different kinds of places, have different kinds of conversations. There were experiences that I missed out on during my marriage because they didn't interest my husband. I'm single now. And I'm not looking for a permanent mate, so I don't want to make those compromises.

Am I being unrealistic to think that men will accept a non exclusive relationship?
Sex is possibly the biggest barrier. It would be unsafe and unfair to have more than one sexual relationship at a time. If I set that boundary on one person, that could be a deal breaker and make the whole question moot anyway.

can we chat

Alaa's photo
Wed 04/26/23 12:52 PM
I wonder what men think of women online or on dating sites who seek sex.

At least one man on this site thinks it is a myth that women look only for sex .

I think that is only a partial myth . There is not the same stigma /shaming attached for a woman to claim she is only looking for sex . Are men subject to the same stigma??

Is it acceptable for a woman to seek only sex ??? :ghost: :japanese_goblin: :wave:

love respect then sex

Alaa's photo
Wed 04/26/23 12:51 PM
both

Alaa's photo
Wed 04/26/23 12:50 PM
I am perfect.

can we chat

Alaa's photo
Thu 04/13/23 01:00 PM
I wonder what men think of women online or on dating sites who seek sex.

At least one man on this site thinks it is a myth that women look only for sex .

I think that is only a partial myth . There is not the same stigma /shaming attached for a woman to claim she is only looking for sex . Are men subject to the same stigma??

Is it acceptable for a woman to seek only sex ??? :ghost: :japanese_goblin: :wave:

right

Alaa's photo
Thu 04/13/23 12:59 PM
both

Alaa's photo
Thu 04/13/23 12:54 PM
egypt