Community > Posts By > None

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 09:39 PM
yes
have you ever had a scary experience while swimming?

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 09:36 PM
I think its great you have alot of photos however there is a non authentic feel to your profile. It appears the photos are super filtered. I would try portraying a more authentic version of yourself.

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 09:32 PM
My view on politics?
All politicians are schittbags.

whoa harsh

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 08:59 PM
yes
have you ever had someone break into your home?

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 08:51 PM
Oh, forgot... I was thinking about sleep... now I got to first stop thinking of sinking my teeth in a yummie McBacon!

definitely agrre with the sleep :sleeping::sleepy:

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 07:34 PM
I haven’t dated much in recent years because I’ve been so focused on my career. Now I’m ready to meet the person who will pull me away from my computer and bring spice into my life.:smile: :smile:
I want Christian, an introvert with a sense of humour, calm, understanding and of course good looking :yum:

if you find him and hes got a brother please send him my way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 05:55 PM
I didn't read the whole lot as even that will influence me. I've had too much experience with negative entities in my life as it is.
But the board, it's a classical example of "I told you so!"
I've never ever tried, never will. When I had my witch & spiritual shop online I refused to even sell them.

I understand you managed to get away from it, happy to hear!
:hugging:

sory to hear about your bad experiences and yes definitely an I told you so moment for me and believe me I learned my lesson!! thanks ☺

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 05:05 PM
one of the hot topics....a side issue is how to get along with people we disagree with, call it a subplot that is growing these days...

if your only source of news is mainstream media ala television and local newspapers i predict an easy life and not so easy afterlife...

one christian's perspective....from the get go it seemed contrived to me but that is because of my viewpoint...antichrist kingdom is world domination....lockdown seems like a step towards this appointed by WHo

atheists generally are pro covid, pro abortion, pro paris climate accord, pro transgender and same sex marriage, pro open borders...basically pro anything that is anti christian....the devil was the subtlest creature in the garden...

notice he uses the term antichrist...so goal is to do everything against christ as opposed to recruiting people for satanism....

25 years from now when you are asked to take a chip on your hand or forehead don't say i didn't warn you..revelation 13:17-And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

my tactic for getting along with people who disagree is to avoid people mostly seriously rarely leave my house these days. I shop mostly online.
I go out once a month with friends to keep my sanity.
at least there are some like minded people here that's comforting. makes you feel not as alone

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 04:56 PM
curious? I mean I look at profiles sometimes but if I guy looks at mine I dont really care. I figure if a man wants to talk he'll message me. I don't go chasing men down never have never will.

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 04:53 PM
honestly I would post more pictures of yourself than scenery. women want to see you not random scenery.

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 04:49 PM
seems like most are fake honestly on the dating profile anyway.

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 04:23 PM
give them a giant teddy bear plushie

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 04:21 PM
New here:joy:

did I miss the punch line? :confused:

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 04:16 PM
pumpkin knives

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 04:02 PM
I shower with the lights off in my bathroom.

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 03:56 PM
no :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
have you ever been bitten by a dog?

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 03:26 PM
ready to look around the

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 03:19 PM
faith, honest, capable, faithful/loyal

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 03:14 PM
Wat ? There is tax on stupid people???

Should I get Harvey's or Burger King for dinner

lol
Burger King. I don't know Harvey's maybe they are better?

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 03:08 PM
espionage

Previous 1 3 4