Community > Posts By > Sillypants

Sillypants's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:57 PM

31 need of fun

Uh. noway

Did you get lost pal? I coulda sworn we were debating whether or not dude needed more tattoos....

*Yes by the way, I like em!

Sillypants's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:38 PM
Um totally just ate a bag of Doritos and bag of pretzels at my desk...GO HEALTH NUTS!

Sillypants's photo
Sat 01/05/08 05:33 PM

That fruit stripes buisness IS pretty good but then again so is the gum with all the gooey juice inside that oozes out when you bite down. How come they can't make these delicious treats last longer???I go through a pack in a matter of minutes....

I LOVE those little flying saucer candies that melt in your mouth and have the little pellets in them...totally taste like cardboard, but it is the BEST cardboard in the world.

YUM.

agreed...the candy today sucks...give me the 'old school' candy anyday

And what was the name of the gum with the juicy center? they were like little cubes and had like a powdery resin--I miss it

I want to say "Bonkers" but i think that was actually the candy with the juicey center...I loved those too

Sillypants's photo
Sat 01/05/08 05:13 PM
That fruit stripes buisness IS pretty good but then again so is the gum with all the gooey juice inside that oozes out when you bite down. How come they can't make these delicious treats last longer???I go through a pack in a matter of minutes....

I LOVE those little flying saucer candies that melt in your mouth and have the little pellets in them...totally taste like cardboard, but it is the BEST cardboard in the world.

YUM.

Sillypants's photo
Thu 01/03/08 02:18 PM
Is High-five an option? I am not a big fan of hugging anyone with boobs (no matter how nice they are) This includes men.

Sillypants's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:01 PM
There will always be a poem
I will climb on top of it and come
In and out of time,
Cocking my head to the side slightly,
As I finish shaking, melting then
Into its body, its soft skin
--Jim Carroll, "Poem"

Dude-he wrote Basketball Diaries! :wink:

Sillypants's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:50 PM
Abortion.

I know I feel strongly one way or another. I just haven't decided which way yet. Does that make ANY sense?

Sillypants's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:53 PM
Beer before liquor never sicker...liquor before beer your in the clear.

Words to LIVE by

Sillypants's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:53 PM
From past experience, I would have to say the answer is NO

Sillypants's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:02 PM
Ooooh sista I hear you!!! It gets me soooooo heated when they do that! Grrr! Oh well, I say who needs em?

Well thats what I say in the morning. At night when I get into bed alone my opinion tends to change lol

Sillypants's photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:45 PM
Well thanks for all the advice ladies and gentlemen! I guess I am just going to have to bit a bit more aggresive! Grrr!

Sillypants's photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:42 PM
uh oh, perhaps I asked for it noway ...What's up naked guy and guy with two first names....drinker

Sillypants's photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:38 PM
Not sure how to actually meet anyone out here for chatting...? I've been off and on this site regularly since I joined (about 2 weeks ago..) and have yet to figure it out! Either I am unattractive to EVERYONE (yow THAT would sting) or I am doing something wrong....any ideas?

FYI- Just looking for friends, both men and women

Sillypants's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:18 PM
well, if i knew you were the bartender, I would have ordered a vodka tonic...on the house of course

Sillypants's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:15 PM
I brought my own thanks!

<---whips out flask, gulps, burps like man...

Sillypants's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:11 PM
I saw a sign on the door that said no shirt, no shoes, full service....my kind of place!

Sillypants's photo
Sat 12/29/07 05:34 PM
I'm going through the EXACT same thing right now...It really hurts not to be able to be with the one you love. I believe that what's meant to be, will be. I tell myself if it is supposed to work it will and if it doesn't, there is a bigger reason behind it....take care.

2 Next