mattbaseball21player's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:27 AM
i bet hes not on a date hes prolly fussin with his mom right now because she wont leave him alone, because he is living in her damn house

Thu 01/10/08 11:23 AM
im smart i thought i was mean hell no u all prove me wrong plus the guy that i was agreeing with pussied out so he left me alone

Thu 01/10/08 11:21 AM
what do u all think of the pictures on my profile!

Thu 01/10/08 11:20 AM
damn u all are mean im just gonna shut up because im fighting a losing battle,, you win i throw in the towel

Thu 01/10/08 11:04 AM
hell yes because i still want to be with her!!

Thu 01/10/08 11:04 AM

i was just joking guys!!!! i know to get out of a relationship if any of that happens!lol!!

guess some people dont have a sense of humor, i could tell right away you were jokinglaugh laugh

thank you i know there is some people on here who are so serious all the time they need to just loosen up and joke around to and have some fun!!

I didnt see the Knock, Knock in the beginning of the post. Sorry.

not all jokes start with knock knock!

I see that now, I am I am just so slow to read a topic, in which a subject that has hurt so many in life, as a joke. I will try to be quicker next time.

lol, at least your honest.

Thanks...

i aint dissin the subject man i was just throwin in a little joke to try and make a couple people smile i know cheating sucks!

Thu 01/10/08 11:00 AM
you all are old enough to drink boos but by the time that you buy them you will already be dead im suprised father time has been this gracious to your alls nagging asses, and just because u two old farts cant get a date on here or anywhere else in life u have to nag at each other to keep you occupied

Thu 01/10/08 10:55 AM

i was just joking guys!!!! i know to get out of a relationship if any of that happens!lol!!

guess some people dont have a sense of humor, i could tell right away you were jokinglaugh laugh

thank you i know there is some people on here who are so serious all the time they need to just loosen up and joke around to and have some fun!!

I didnt see the Knock, Knock in the beginning of the post. Sorry.

not all jokes start with knock knock!

Thu 01/10/08 10:55 AM

sometimes though cheating IS a sensitive subject, but still life is to short to be serious ALL THE TIMEbigsmile

i know i just love to have fun aand i see u do to!

Thu 01/10/08 10:53 AM
im 19 i stop having nap time in third grade, but u two on the other hand need a nap because u are so old and hateful, that it might do u some good, so u two go take a nap and take ur vitamins and shutup

Thu 01/10/08 10:51 AM

Thu 01/10/08 10:48 AM
thats what they remind me of to longhairbiker!lol! they sound like little 3rd graders!lol

Thu 01/10/08 10:46 AM

Thu 01/10/08 10:43 AM
ill take a woman!!Lol!

Thu 01/10/08 10:42 AM
dont cheat on your mate unless he beats you or u all never have sex!

Wed 01/09/08 08:35 AM

not every girl is crazy only the ones who deny to have sex with me!!

With that attitude, every woman is crazy I bet.

i set myself up for that one!!!lol i was just kiddin!!:wink:

Wed 01/09/08 08:28 AM
it goes real damn good cuppy!! thanks for askin!! hows it goin with you, damn please tell me its good!!laugh

Wed 01/09/08 08:25 AM
num chucks!

Wed 01/09/08 08:20 AM
not every girl is crazy only the ones who deny to have sex with me!!

Wed 01/09/08 08:18 AM
a good lady has nice tits and a nice ass!!!!