Community > Posts By > HotSizzle

HotSizzle's photo
Mon 12/05/11 06:44 PM

i am a single dad of 2 lil guys one is 3 and one is 1 years old i have them most of the time cause mom has no house now and sleeps at her sisters ex husbands house its a huge mess the boys both dis like there mother very much and my oldest cries everytime he has to go with her it is very hard to be a single parent thank god they are both boys i dont know if i could do it if they were girls it is so hard on them you guysa are right there mom works but makes very little money and always throws it in my face cause they get what ever they want from me i was wondering if this is wrong i find myself spoiling them more then normal cause i feel guilty for what happened between there mother and i even though she was the one that was cheating i feel like i should not feel that was but i feel guilty for there parents not being together does that feeling ever go away we split up when my oldest was 7 months old i took her back it was going good for the sake of my son then she got pregnant with my lil one and it went sour again and i said no more thats it does the guilty feeling ever go away

Be encouraged arcticdad, I feel the guilty feeling with my child too, but am confident that it will go away once the right person comes along to replace that guilt with peace, love and happiness.

HotSizzle's photo
Mon 12/05/11 09:20 AM
Thank you to all; you're all awesome...from my heart to yours~

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 11:08 PM
Too far to lose hope,
Too young to let go,
I grab love by the arm
And threaten to do harm
If it leaves me to die,
Heartbroken inside.

So far off track
I want him back,
But there is no chance
For lovely romance,
Only the void
Of being annoyed.

Step by step I'm moving on;
No longer content in the dawn,
I draw nearer to sunshine
And try again one more time.
No more hurt, no more pain;
No more calling out his name.

I surrender to the freedom
Always meant for me;
I surrender to the peace
That has set me free.
Love heard my cries
And is on my side.

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 10:36 PM

I absolutely refuse to date men who are NOT in my country and are NOT citizens of my country. I get all these men hallucinating they will move to my condo in CA and marry me to get their citizenship. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not going to happen. Does anyone else get this? Do you give these guys from other countries a chance?

Nope, not picky...just smart!! I've blocked them and will continue to do so...smart woman!! Don't feel bad, keep blocking; better safe than sorry shades

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 10:32 PM
Okay Honey, but only this time...

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 10:27 PM
I want a man that is strong enough to let me go through my emotions and still be standing as a man in the end; I want a man who is understanding; I want a man I can follow, trusting that he isn't leading me in the wrong direction; I want a man who can handle my high sex drive; I want a man who adores me for who I am; I want a man who allows me to adore him for who he is; I want a man who is self-sufficient; I want a man who dreams big and supports my big dreams as I support his big dreams; I want a man who works well with me, communicates well with me and plays well with me. biggrin

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 10:15 PM
A mix for me from Otis Redding, Minnie Rippleton, Beyonce, Ray Charles, Anita Baker, Teddy P...so many old school artists and songs get :thumbsup:

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 10:09 PM
Feeling lonely tears

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 10:05 PM

Everyone is the same colour when you blow out the candles.

Yes so true and everyone bleeds the same color...DEFINITELY YAY! :thumbsup:

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 10:00 PM
scissors cutting quickly

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 01:21 PM
Not a prostitute, but believe it or not, I was an exotic dancer back in my wilder college days devil Trying to make some extra money to pay for what financial aid didn't cover and I made it out alive with my character and integrity in tact! Now that's good~ laugh

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 12:51 PM

Definitely YAY!! :thumbsup: I am colorblind :wink:

Sorry to hear that, I know that colorblindness can cause a lot of disruption in your life. So how do you feel about interracial dating?

You got me...happy I have dated outside of my race and I honestly didn't see any difference; I know that other people had a big problem with me and him dating each other, which is unfortunate. I just want to love and be loved. :heart: As far as I'm concerned, race has much to do with identity and nothing to do with love. SO DEFINITELY YAY!! :thumbsup:

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 12:43 PM
Single, but ready to be Taken...waving

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 12:35 PM
I was supposed to be married, but the father of my daughter choose alcohol over me and our child. Now I am a heart-broken, single mother wondering if I will ever find real love. brokenheart I have so much love to give, so much love to give and no man to shower it all on. I often think "What's wrong with me? Why can't I have prince charming come along and ride me and my daughter off into the sunset?" I want to love and be loved so bad. :cry: When Mr. Right finally does find me, I'm never going to leave his side because of all the time I've been without him. I wouldn't trade my daughter for all of the riches in the world :heart: and hopefully one day soon she will have a father in our home to help me lead, guide and protect her. One day! bigsmile

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 12:16 PM
I feel your pain RedRazzberryJam, 'cause my daughter has to go with her dad every Sat. from 9am to 8:30pm. It may only be eleven and a half hours, but it feels like forever to me. :cry: I love her so much and hate being away from her sad She cries when she leaves me and I cry when she leaves so it's not a good situation for either of us. tears Hold your head up though and keep going because one day your tears will turn to laughter and your sorrow will turn to joy smile2 I receive that same turnaround for me too, along with every other mother out there who's hurting with us. As far as I'm concerned, it's unnatural to take a child away from their mother for any amount of time, period.

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 11:53 AM

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 11:50 AM
brownies with fudge

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 11:44 AM
Marvin's Room - Drake

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 11:40 AM
Yeah, I've heard it was good and it's funny 'cause everyone I know who's seen it said the same thing you did: it was good, but it'll make you not want to touch anything anymore! My sister even said that she had regetted that she even went out to the movies to watch it; she was thinking she could catch something right there in the theater! lol, rofl

HotSizzle's photo
Sat 12/03/11 11:37 AM
Much love to my daughter Lexi and to my future husband (wherever he is right now) and to all minglers! -MWUAH- :heart:

Previous 1