Community > Posts By > geof131313

geof131313's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:02 AM
Edited by geof131313 on Tue 03/25/08 12:03 AM
First off I do want to say that I'm taking the feedback into consideration. Anyway, here's my thought process behind some of the stuff.

Interesting thing about the picture: It is the first picture that I posted on hot or not that got a rating over 9. Go figure.

As for the comment about working out, I'm sorry if you are offended by it, and it may be too direct, but I like to date women who are thin and exercise a lot. It's great that you are happy with your body at your age, but I'm 21 so I'm not really looking to meet you. Offending those who do not fit into the category of 18-23, highly intelligent, secure, and fit really does not matter too much to me. When it offends the girls who I am looking for, that's when it becomes a problem.

geof131313's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:14 PM
I'm loose bro, and I'm reading the advice and taking it in as I decide what to change. Do any of my posts really give you the impression that I'm losing my cool?

geof131313's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:05 PM

I think you are trying to act out on more then what you really are. Your acting like your better than people in your profile...

I recommend rewriting it, it doesnt work for you...

To literally say "I will blow you off"...Yea, like water said..call your supposed women you have no problem meeting. Or is your air pump broken right now?

Funny thing about that; while you guys are all publicly trashing me (which is fine, it's what I asked for), I have gotten messages from more than one woman saying not to listen to what you guys are saying and actually giving me constructive criticism that I can use. Obviously I need to change things; if I was happy with my results would I be asking for advice? But it's not like this is the first profile I've ever written. In fact, it is the most successful one I've ever written. Having said that, it's still not getting as much success as I'd like it to.

geof131313's photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:58 PM

huh Clearlyhuh

So this is as much about the JSH people being your lab rats as it is getting a date?

"Clearly" you are right "clearly" we would not get along. Why don't you pick up the phone and call one of your many potential dates instead of descending to earth to toy with the proletariat?

Is that not what this section of the forum is for? Also, what are you even doing posting? You're a guy, I don't care what you think.

geof131313's photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:45 PM
Edited by geof131313 on Mon 03/24/08 05:46 PM
I mean, you guys can comment on my weight all you want, it really doesn't bother me, although I don't think it's especially productive, so I'd appreciate it if you saved it for another medium. I'm trying to gain weight. I hit the gym 3 times a week and drink 2 cytogainer protein shakes a day, but just because I'm trying to improve my body doesn't mean I'm insecure about it. I'm doing it for me. And the fact is, I'd definitely rather be too thin but still aerobically in shape than overweight and out of shape.

Yea, btw SK, I do think I'm intellectual, and in fact, I know I'm intellectual. But you're right, I did ask. And no, I'm not offended, because to be perfectly honest, I don't have any trouble meeting women in real life. This is as much an intellectual exercise for me as it is an opportunity to actually meet people.

I'm still trying to figure online dating out. It has thus far proved to be way harder than meeting people out in the world. Clearly sarcasm and doesn't come through as well without voice tonality and body language. Although, to be honest, if you are that offended by my profile, I don't think we'd get along very well, because some of that stuff is clearly hilarious.

geof131313's photo
Mon 03/24/08 04:49 PM
Alright people go to town! Be honest, I can take it. Women only though please.