Community > Posts By > xander29

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:00 AM

pause then press print screen (on your keyboard not in the program)

that doesnt work, i've tried it before

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:57 AM
im not working right now, i just found a job as a customer service rep for a cutlery selling business. i start training on thursday, im kinda excited about it but my older brother tells me teleservices is the pits

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:51 AM
funny laugh

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:45 AM

STOP.... this is about welcoming a new member.

:heart: welcome! :heart:

youre right! i sorrys!

Welcome to JSH (again) :wink:

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:39 AM

Welcome to JSH ! Stick around the forums and you'll find friends.:smile: :smile:

or enemies as the case may be (response from previous locked post)

Yes,those too...because they are way too picky for their own good

im too picky because i want to be with a girl that weighs less than i do?

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:35 AM
Edited by xander29 on Mon 05/19/08 10:36 AM

Welcome to JSH ! Stick around the forums and you'll find friends.:smile: :smile:

or enemies as the case may be (response from previous locked post)

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:35 AM
welcome to the party

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:26 AM

xander,

what size would you like your women to be??

0-6 no bigger is my guess.

probably

i don't think it matters what i say at this point does it?

but just to satisfy your curiousity i would probably not date anyone over 190 lbs.

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:24 AM

You know all at least he is being honest and deserves and honest opinion.

We don't have to lash back and put him down just because we feel the need to protect another from what he said.

There are ways to say things to get our point over without bringing ourselves down.

He is not attacking anyone here yes he was wrong in his choice of words.

But..........wisdom comes with age, as we grow older or by asking questions and others answering hopefully maybe someone will see down the road where they were wrong and not make that same mistake.

But if we lash out at him does he learn from us nooooooo.

Why not say what one should have said and the down fall of what ones words does to another.

If we bash back all that is going to do is make him bash back then all the words are lost and no one learns from what was said.flowerforyou

you're lucky she's talking mainly about me. LOL. She knows I will blow you up in here dude. One thing on JSH that will NOT be tolerated.....MODS or not.........that kind of treatment of anyone on this site. And I'm not the only one Junior.You are gonna run into many like me that will and can put you in your place and face down.

Junior? nevermind, look. i came on here looking for advice because i realized i didnt handle it well, i don't know what else i can say

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:21 AM

i'm so hurt i think im gonna go to the head and cry lol

We can only hope potential suitors who meet your "picky" standards will read this one day.

I'm just gonna follow his ass around JSH now and make his dating life hell

i dont date anyone on here, i just talk to people and seek advice, which is what i was trying to do in this thread until people starting bashing me relentlessly.

even the moderator said we were both at fault for not being honest up front

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:19 AM

You just continue to get uglier and uglier with every response xander...

Who do you really think you are to need anyone to fill an application to meet/get to know you. How superficial are you???

Physical beauty is only temporary while a great heart and a great pure soul lasts forever.

We are all entitled to like different things, people, sizes, etc, however you seem to get off by belittling others. Shame! You're just showing your age and maturity lever. flowerforyou

if you think that was a serious comment i'd rather not talk to you anyways

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:17 AM

Isn't it funny how blatantly hypocritic people can be?

i won't deny it i may be... i'm only running on 1 hour sleep in the past 72 hours im starting to get a little loopy and cranky

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:15 AM

I was a heavy gurl in my teen years because of meds...It doesn't last forever and neither does the weight.LIke don't judge a book by it's cover,you shouldn't judge a person from their appearance

It's not only true but it goes away....I hope that girl that you hurt turns into a super model cause eventually you will be hugging an old barrell for heat yo.......get the pic?

i'm so hurt i think im gonna go to the head and cry lol

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:12 AM

arrogance comes with the job, along with pride, discipline, and honor (and a six pack) i never said everyone doesnt have a right to be picky they do. i only implyed that if i am overly picky it shouldnt be suprising

If you are overly picky it is because you are shallow, narrow minded, and superficial.

shallow... probably
superficial... maybe
narrow minded... i dont think so

besides if she was so honest why didnt she tell me about her weight the whole time we were talking? you people are making a commoner into a saint

why didnt YOU ask her, if its such a big issue??

yea you're right i should just have girls fill out an application with their age bodywieght bad habits and identifying marks right?
women generally dislike being asked thier body wieght or did that change in the past 24 hours?

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:09 AM

arrogance comes with the job, along with pride, discipline, and honor (and a six pack) i never said everyone doesnt have a right to be picky they do. i only implyed that if i am overly picky it shouldnt be suprising

If you are overly picky it is because you are shallow, narrow minded, and superficial.

shallow... probably
superficial... maybe
narrow minded... i dont think so

besides if she was so honest why didnt she tell me about her weight the whole time we were talking? you people are making a commoner into a saint

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:03 AM

you probably couldnt WALK 6 miles if you had the WHOLE DAY."

I am surprised you are admitting you were this horrible to another human being, this judgmental, this callous and shallow and superficial.

But then again, you are admitting it. So at least you're honest you are all those things.

Thanks for letting us know.

i suppose so, but i'm very athletic and smart + i will be a marine in a couple months from now so i think i have a right to be picky

why do you have the right to be picky?? because you will be a marine?

quite simply, yes

Oh, I see. You are better than other people.

you said it not me, but if you think marines are not held to a higher standard than anyone else on this planet, then i got 1 thing to say to you, find a new country if you hate it so much liberal

I am liberal because I don't appreciate arrogance? Ok.

I think we all have a right to be picky, not just you.

Homie........my body will put you to shame and all the way around and I'm not a Marine...................but my cousin is.......Don't go to NC.....I have your pic now. bigsmile

I'm going to San Diego

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:01 AM

I am surprised you are admitting you were this horrible to another human being, this judgmental, this callous and shallow and superficial.

But then again, you are admitting it. So at least you're honest you are all those things.

i suppose so, but i'm very athletic and smart + i will be a marine in a couple months from now so i think i have a right to be picky

quite simply, yes

you're an idiot dude. You have no morals or nothing inside. It doesn't matter really because with her 250 lbs....she will always be more beautiful and a better person than you. Would you like me to say everything that is wrong with you? Cause we haven't got all day........or screen room. I think that using this thread to boast up your image or get women........can you say backfire like a 1973 Gremlin? Speaking of....ya know....I see some Stripe in you.......anyways, I didn't think so....and by the way GQ wanna be.......you more like BO and you need to move on. She is better without you and so would the rest of the world. You are a disgrace to men and its guys like you that ruin it fer guys like me and every other "real" man out there. Play on Playboy.......cause sooner or later the player gets played. you just got played......."Play ball.............."

is this guy for real i think i just fell out of my chair i was laughing so hard!laugh laugh laugh laugh

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:59 AM

quite simply, yes

Oh, I see. You are better than other people.

you said it not me, but if you think marines are not held to a higher standard than anyone else on this planet, then i got 1 thing to say to you, find a new country if you hate it so much liberal

I am liberal because I don't appreciate arrogance? Ok.

I think we all have a right to be picky, not just you.

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:57 AM

You think that's bad, try getting told that you were liked before posting your pic. lmao

ouch noway

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:54 AM

I wouldn't have waited that long to find out your not attracted to someone... you should find out up front so you don't turn out to be an a**

i agree that will be my policy from now on, i dont like being mean and i see from everyones comments and mails what i should have said.
something like "You have really pretty eyes but im just not interested in a relationship with a larger woman"

still not probably the best thing i could say but most certianly better

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17