xander29's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:05 AM

devil Must have sex with me to stay on this sitedevil

well get over here thenlove love

im scared

xander29's photo
Sat 06/14/08 12:02 PM

people who dont know how to use their turn signals or take a joke

people who DO know how to use a turn signal but decide not to use it anyways bigsmile

xander29's photo
Sat 06/14/08 12:00 PM
a car that is full of trash like empty ciggeratte boxes and old fastfood all in the floorboards and seats where u cant even sit down, if ur gonna pay all that money for a car shouldnt you have more respect for it?

...if not i got some trashcans i will sell you for a grand a piece bigsmile laugh

xander29's photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:16 PM
i stay away from people who are depressed.
i got mine own problems i don't need theirs

xander29's photo
Sun 05/25/08 05:41 PM
I just graduated high school yesterday!

what's next? i have a summer job at dollar general full time and then I leave for bootcamp to make my living as a soldier.

I can't wait, I'm actually excited about my future! laugh laugh laugh

xander29's photo
Sun 05/25/08 06:36 AM
welcome to JSH :wink:

xander29's photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:12 PM
I cant wait to serve my country! kudos to your son

xander29's photo
Tue 05/20/08 04:13 PM

whorerayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy devil drinker laugh glasses

whats that supposed to mean? huh

xander29's photo
Tue 05/20/08 04:10 PM
i just finished my english term paper and i graduate in 2 days!

hip hip?

xander29's photo
Tue 05/20/08 02:56 PM
basically i just take a couple cans of beans, add some canned tomatoes, green peppers, spices, and mac noodles

xander29's photo
Tue 05/20/08 02:52 PM
goulash and garlic toast with cheese on it cause its cold here in indiana today =)

xander29's photo
Tue 05/20/08 02:41 PM
i've always been partial to the plaid magic marker :wink:

xander29's photo
Tue 05/20/08 02:40 PM

Friend or Foe

neither... weapon!

wanna duel?

xander29's photo
Tue 05/20/08 02:35 PM
I'll race you!

xander29's photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:48 AM
ive never had any experience with the supernatural... if i see it and can't explain it with science then i will believe it

xander29's photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:22 AM
congratulations drinker

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:05 AM
cheers drinker

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:04 AM

Reference number: CH000723
How do I capture an image from a movie in Microsoft Windows Media Player?
Question:

Additional information:

Often, a user may attempt to capture an image or create a screen shot from a video in Microsoft Windows Media Player using the print screen button. Unfortunately, when pasting the image into an image editor, the capture will be a blank or black image.

Answer:

There are several different answers that can apply to this question. Depending on the type of movie that is being played and what codec it is using may change what will work and what will not work. We suggest going through each of the below recommendations; if a solution does not work, continue down the list.
First solution

While in Microsoft Windows Media Player, press "CTRL + I"; if the video you are watching is using a Microsoft supported movie file, you should receive a "Save Captured Image" window, allowing you to save the image as "capture" or any other name.

Although this solution is a quick and easy solution, you may not get the results you want as the image will often be smaller and lesser quality than what you see when you press the keys. If you wish to capture better images at any size, even full screen, try the second solution.

Second solution

Notice: This solution should only be used to capture images from any video; once done, it should be changed back as it may cause other issues. However, this should work with all types of video files.

1. Open Microsoft Windows Media Player.
2. Click Tools and then Options.
3. Within the Options window click the Performance tab.
4. Within Performance click the Advanced button.
5. In Video Acceleration Settings uncheck "Use Overlays"
6. Click Ok.
7. Finally, click Apply, say Yes if prompted, and then Ok in the Options window.

Once the above steps have been completed in Windows Media Player start the movie file and when to the location you wish to capture a screen of press the print screen button on your keyboard. You can print the screen in window mode or in full screen mode, although full screen mode may not have the best resolution.

Once you've pressed print screen it should be sent to the clipboard and allow you to paste that file into another program. If it is not working properly in your image editor program try pasting the screen shot into Microsoft Paint.

Finally after you have captured the screen shot repeat the same above steps however check the "User Overlays" box to re-enable this feature.

Final solution

Use a third-party capturing program, a listing of screen shot programs can be found on our screen shot dictionary definition page.

Will give that a go...thanks so much! flowerforyou

np :wink: flowerforyou

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:02 AM
hope that helped

xander29's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:01 AM

Reference number: CH000723
Question:

Additional information:

Often, a user may attempt to capture an image or create a screen shot from a video in Microsoft Windows Media Player using the print screen button. Unfortunately, when pasting the image into an image editor, the capture will be a blank or black image.

Answer:

There are several different answers that can apply to this question. Depending on the type of movie that is being played and what codec it is using may change what will work and what will not work. We suggest going through each of the below recommendations; if a solution does not work, continue down the list.
First solution

While in Microsoft Windows Media Player, press "CTRL + I"; if the video you are watching is using a Microsoft supported movie file, you should receive a "Save Captured Image" window, allowing you to save the image as "capture" or any other name.

Although this solution is a quick and easy solution, you may not get the results you want as the image will often be smaller and lesser quality than what you see when you press the keys. If you wish to capture better images at any size, even full screen, try the second solution.

Second solution

Notice: This solution should only be used to capture images from any video; once done, it should be changed back as it may cause other issues. However, this should work with all types of video files.

1. Open Microsoft Windows Media Player.
2. Click Tools and then Options.
3. Within the Options window click the Performance tab.
4. Within Performance click the Advanced button.
5. In Video Acceleration Settings uncheck "Use Overlays"
6. Click Ok.
7. Finally, click Apply, say Yes if prompted, and then Ok in the Options window.

Once the above steps have been completed in Windows Media Player start the movie file and when to the location you wish to capture a screen of press the print screen button on your keyboard. You can print the screen in window mode or in full screen mode, although full screen mode may not have the best resolution.

Once you've pressed print screen it should be sent to the clipboard and allow you to paste that file into another program. If it is not working properly in your image editor program try pasting the screen shot into Microsoft Paint.

Finally after you have captured the screen shot repeat the same above steps however check the "User Overlays" box to re-enable this feature.

Final solution

Use a third-party capturing program, a listing of screen shot programs can be found on our screen shot dictionary definition page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17