Community > Posts By > isparkle

isparkle's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:47 AM
It's kinda scary but I remember baby sitting when I was 12 years old. Seriously I dunno if I would leave a baby with a 12 year old but these parents did! But high schoolers are not a bad idea perhaps.

isparkle's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:30 AM
I do have to maintain contact with 2 individuals whom I haven't yet forgiven and have both hurt me beyond words. They are both fathers of my children. That's why it's hard to forget the kids are my daily reminders. One I was married to and with 7 years and the divorce was very ugly and he tries to remain controlling, this yes was an abusive relationship. The other was a short relationship but he left me the week I found out. And didn't even call the entire time. He missed everything. Now out of the blue he's trying to contact me.

isparkle's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:36 PM
I just posted something kinda like this on relationships about how do you forgive.

isparkle's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:33 PM
But HOW? I know it's good to not hate someone for the rest of my life it'll keep me bitter. But in this case I also have a daily reminder of that person.

isparkle's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:27 PM
I don't know! You gotta meet people somewhere right? So far it hasn't worked out with anyone I've dated online, but hell there were others I met before that not online and that didn't work either obviously!

isparkle's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:23 PM
How do you forgive someone who did something very horrible to you? How can you have a relationship after that? Is that possible?

isparkle's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:18 PM
2 girls (6,4) and 2 boys (2, new)

isparkle's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:16 PM
I'm divorced and have kids with my ex husband so even though I was "single" it wasn't a problem until recently. I wouldn't say it's a problem but I recently had another baby by someone that I dated after my ex husband and I separated. I'm single now because he left me the week I found out I was pregnant. So I'm new to the being a "single mom" and trying to adjust. And I haven't really even dated much. So dating is new to me and now having a baby I'm scared no one will accept it. And honestly I'm not going to get any help from anyone either. Anyway probably too much info in here.