Community > Posts By > ladyteach93

ladyteach93's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:06 PM
You have to think of online dating as a public place like anywhere else. So, pretend you are in your Church Hall or a gathering place somewhere where there are many many different types of people. Out of the crowd, a woman begins chatting with you, all of a sudden she hikes up her skirt to expose herself to you. Is that someone you really want to spend the rest of your life with? Based on your profile I would think you have a little more self respect.

ladyteach93's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:38 PM
WOW. WOW. I am so touched. I lost my Dad many years ago and felt many of those same things with a similar end... If you wrote this you are gifted... flowerforyou flowerforyou

ladyteach93's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:17 PM
I am praying for you and your boy...

ladyteach93's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:07 PM
Wow, it was a pretty good year for me...

I passed my Certification in CT and on January 1, 07 became a full fledged certified teacher (was a certified teacher in Maine prior), in May my twin Grandsons were born Devin (5 pounds) and Levi (6 pounds 8 ounces) they are both about to start crawling soon. My son and daughter-in-law both decided it was time to go back to college so they moved here to CT with me and are doing awesome in the local college after their first semester. My youngest son settled into his Dads home in Maine (better schools for him there)he LOVES living with his Dad, that's a huge relief. I am applying to Ph D programs and hope to return to college myself this next year.

Yes, it's b een a very good year... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ladyteach93's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:56 AM
I don't have one, I am content with life as it is right now, maybe it can be to continue on this path -it seems to be a good one.

ladyteach93's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:16 AM
happens all too often, but not here. Best thing to do is say bye and move along...

ladyteach93's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:15 PM
I will keep you in my prayers for a quick recovery. I am sure we will both be better than ever very soon.

ladyteach93's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:55 PM
CT is really, really small, they hardly even put us on the map...

ladyteach93's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:54 PM
Thank you lady, we anticipate I will be back on my feet in no time...

The grandkids are more that I ever wished for... especially the twins, they are both getting ready to crawl any day... my poor daughter.

ladyteach93's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:50 PM
yes you do...

ladyteach93's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:48 PM
Hi, I have been on (well more or less watching what goes on)for about three weeks now. I am awaiting surgery on January 3 and needed something to pass the days. I had been on this site awhile ago and came across the link again and thought I'd give it a shot. I must say that the postings have keep me very busy reading and keeping everyone straight. What a great bunch of people and the respect for one another is commendable. So, I thought if I am ever going to be read I should start by saying, "Hello" and by thanking all of you for helping pass the time until my surgery with your charm, whit, honesty, concern for one another and the awesome strings of jokes...