Fri 12/21/07 10:55 AM
killed my kidd

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:51 AM
hey cutie whats up

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:39 AM
Edited by ITALIANPUNK on Fri 12/21/07 10:41 AM
i would love to chat with any girls i am just having a hard time dealing with the pain of what my ex did to me i never got to see my baby don't now if it was a girl or boy just know that it never made it

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:42 AM

i wish you were here to kiss me good nigth
to be rigth be side me when i need you in sigth
can't stop wishing that were here when your so far away you
feel so near

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:28 AM
i am easy going loving and honest kinda guy i love going for walks and long drives it helps me clear my mind from everyday bull**** lol i am a lead singer and play bass guitar my dream and goal in my life is to make people happy i don't care about looks because it whats in side that counts i just want someone that well make me happy and i will do the same in return

i know i am not the best looking guy but i know how to treat a girl

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Sat 12/15/07 12:43 PM
i am easy going loving and honest kinda guy i love going for walks and long drives it helps me clear my mind from everyday bull**** lol i am a lead singer and play bass guitar my dream and goal in my life is to make people happy i don't care about looks because it whats in side that counts i just want someone that well make me happy and i will do the same in return

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Sat 12/08/07 03:39 PM
Edited by ITALIANPUNK on Sat 12/08/07 03:55 PM
Jesse took his blind date to the carnival. "What would you like to do first, Amber?" asked Jesse. "I want to get weighed," replied Amber.

They ambled over to the weight guesser. He guessed 120 pounds. She got on the scale; it read 117 and she won a prize.

Next, the couple went on the Ferris Wheel. When the ride was over, Jesse again asked Amber what she would like to do. "I want to get weighed," she said.

Back to the weight guesser they went. Since they had been there before, he guessed her correct weight, and Jesse lost his dollar.

The couple walked around the carnival and again he asked where to next. "I want to get weighed," Amber responded.

By this time, Jesse figured that she was really weird and took her home early, dropping her off with a handshake.

Her roommate, Laura, asked her about the blind date, "How did it go?" Amber responded, "Oh, Waura. It was wousy."

A guy goes to a girl's house for the first time, and she shows him into the living room.

She excuses herself to go to the kitchen to make them a few drinks, and as he's standing there alone, he notices a cute little vase on the mantel. He picks it up, and as he's looking at it, she walks back in.

He asks, "What's this?"

She says, "Oh, my father's ashes are in there."

He goes, "Oooh. Uh. Er. I didn't know. I uh . . ."

She says, "Yeah, he's too lazy to go to the kitchen to get an ashtray."

A young woman brings her fiancee' home to meet her parents. After dinner, her mother tells her father to find out about the young man, so the father invites the fiancee' to his study for a drink.

"So what are your plans?" the father asks the young man. "I am a Torah scholar," he replies. "A Torah scholar. Hmmm," the father says. "Admirable, but what will you do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in, as she's accustomed to?"

"I will study," the young man replies, "and God will provide for us."

"And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she deserves?" asks the father.

"I will concentrate on my studies," the young man replies, "God will provide for us."

"And children?" asks the father. "How will you support children?"

"Don't worry, sir, God will provide," replies the fiancee'.

The conversation proceeds like this, and each time the father questions, the young idealist insists that God will provide.

Later, the mother asks, "How did it go, Honey?"

The father answers, "The bad news is, he has no job and no plans. However, the good news is he thinks I'm God."

Two teenagers wander off to the bushes during a softball game on the outskirts of their small town and start necking. After a while the guy abruptly stops. "You know we've been doing this for weeks now and I think it's time we had intercourse," he pleads.

"Well, maybe," she says. "But I'm a virgin and I heard it hurts. Besides, all those people in the field may hear us."

The boy pauses and then says, "Hmmm, well then if it hurts start making cow sounds, and I'll stop. But if it feels good, start singing. That way no one will ever guess what we're really doing!"

The girl agrees, so the two hastily take off their clothes and get down to business. Ten minutes later, people watching the game hear sounds echoing through the quiet countryside so loudly that the teams stop playing. "Mooooooooo ..... Moooooooo ..... Moooooon River .....!"

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Sat 12/08/07 03:31 PM
let me now give me a try cutie piessmooched

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Sat 12/08/07 02:09 PM

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:59 PM
girlfriend killed are kid today she did a e pill i am so hurt i do know what to do

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:21 PM
Edited by ITALIANPUNK on Fri 12/07/07 11:24 PM

place your bids lol i'am sick of being alone makes me feel ugly

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:09 PM
i love girls to much i came from a good family figth when ya girls need to because those kinda guys are retard and some should go were the grass is green on the other side in a bad rship get out of it find some one that won't hurt you because i can't fly out there beat the up for ya lol

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:59 PM
dude i went to court they can do anything because the guy was going to kill her man

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:35 PM
Edited by ITALIANPUNK on Fri 12/07/07 10:39 PM

i think guys like that should be shut honestly one time i was at the mall this guy had his girl on the ground just feeding her kiss to the face so i tryed to be nice and stop him but he kept on kicking her so i beat him up and gave his girlfriend cab money to get home and sent him to the hosptal

Ya...some bastard put a puppy in the dumpster on my way home from work today but I saved him.

hey? is this a true story?

yes its true

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:32 PM
i just wanted to say i love this site and all the people are cool

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:29 PM
ya your rigth

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:20 PM
i think guys like that should be shut honestly one time i was at the mall this guy had his girl on the ground just feeding her kiss to the face so i tryed to be nice and stop him but he kept on kicking her so i beat him up and gave his girlfriend cab money to get home and sent him to the hosptal

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:54 PM
date a guy like me yes are no lol lets see

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:35 PM
just have someone that well make me happy and do the same in return lol some times it piss me off when watching a movie and the geeks gets the hot chick but in all keeps my hope up that one day i'll be that geek

ITALIANPUNK's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:13 PM
don't know a really good guy if we bit them on the ass lol most girl love to date loser because they love to get hurt then come back to us then leave us agian for other loser