Community > Posts By > MzDarkAngel

MzDarkAngel's photo
Fri 01/13/12 06:59 PM
sup ....

I'm seeking some gay bff's to hang out with ... just seeking friendship .....if anyone out there in the Goldsboro area let me know .......smoochies

MzDarkAngel's photo
Fri 01/13/12 06:48 PM
mmmmmmdrinks cause things are much more fun in pairs... i feel alive and much more focus .... i look forward to a new beginning with the right one for me

MzDarkAngel's photo
Fri 01/13/12 06:41 PM
:angel: must not go to the darkside.....hehehehe been there done that ...i decided to let life, karma and murphy deal with them .....trust me you live long enough one of these, if not all will get ya bigsmile I have better things to do with my time drinker laugh

MzDarkAngel's photo
Fri 01/13/12 06:31 PM
laugh @ previous comments.................................anything mechanical thing to help me to do my job easier, cars i have sat behind a horse sick i don't know how they did it ..cooler feeling and looking clothes.........indoor plumbing :banana: the maury show laugh for those mamas who don't know their papas drinker and gotta go with the crowd favorite :angel: those soft petals tampons oh can't forget my 4g phone winking so i can tex my boyfriend (when I have one) don't forget to pick me up a box oops :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MzDarkAngel's photo
Fri 01/13/12 06:18 PM
Edited by MzDarkAngel on Fri 01/13/12 06:19 PM
waving hello there.....yep it's tough but tie a double knot and hang in there ....i see you were given some great advice...if you find yourself feeling really down come up here i bet someone will make you laugh or at least feel a little better.....i do.tongue2 good luck bigsmile

MzDarkAngel's photo
Tue 11/29/11 09:43 PM
flowerforyou hi and welcome

MzDarkAngel's photo
Mon 11/28/11 12:45 PM
i get what you guys are saying.... as for me, I'm alone but not miserable but when I was married I was lonely and miserable so I wouldn't change the peace of mind I have now or the strength I found when I was in a low place and all of that made me who I am today... alone yes but not lonely and trust me there is a biggggggg difference...and I would rather be single than with someone who is making my life hard and unbearable it's a no brainer for me drinker drink anyone? bigsmile

MzDarkAngel's photo
Mon 11/28/11 12:35 PM
:banana: ready willing and able drool biggrin waving :angel:

MzDarkAngel's photo
Sun 11/27/11 03:52 PM

laugh I have one... I never liked it nor understood it... it's called " knocking da boots" frustrated and they made a song about it tears

really? they keep their boots on?laugh

rofl ok maybe that's why i was confuse :laughing:

MzDarkAngel's photo
Sun 11/27/11 08:22 AM
laugh I have one... I never liked it nor understood it... it's called " knocking da boots" frustrated and they made a song about it tears

MzDarkAngel's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:09 PM
drinker would you rather have a beer instead smile... hey if this works for you let me know biggrin

MzDarkAngel's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:07 PM
waving hi and welcome ....she is adorable ...good luck in your quest dude

MzDarkAngel's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:05 PM

IS it that they want their women to have implants ?! OR Botox? What is the real Scoop, Men?spock

The real scoop is that fake **** are horrible

I would rather have a spotty floppy pair of bee stings than a huge pair of plastic ones.

Well Dan, we weren't really talking about your ****, now were we?

rofl :laughing:

MzDarkAngel's photo
Sat 11/26/11 10:01 PM

Yes i have heard this before, and tho i agree with it, im tired of waiting

yeah i feel ya pain but what can you do ...either choose differently or compromise or cut down on the cuddletime maybe just a wittle bit smile

MzDarkAngel's photo
Sat 11/26/11 09:55 PM
You are a very strong and brave woman and I hope you find the love you desire.......hugs

MzDarkAngel's photo
Sat 11/26/11 09:53 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself...I'm MzDarkAngel ...any points or things to look out for or pointers to help in my quest, smile... I thank you in advance for your help.... have a good one ....smoochies