Community > Posts By > doowadoowa

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 11:15 PM
(APARTE: Fresh or frozen, your figs sir???
True, the topic did not say had to make sense, late in thenight in US too ;-) )

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 02:46 PM
cool cuban cocktail

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 02:40 PM
what about exchanging some of your outdoors nice pics for some more social ones, smilimg in a pub , as you say you don't mind going for a drink, it may help to see you're not just manly lonely outdoor guy... FWIW :smile: drinks

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 02:24 PM

Single mothers married mothers are in most cases the very same"i think they are just unlucky to have met a man who cares only for himself,i have a few single mother friends and i have a wife who i help as much as i can,to ask what do you think of single mothers is not the question,the question is why do women choose to be alone and not not fight for fathers rights.

Why would we fight for fathers rights. They treat us like crap and beg for mutual custody to minimize their child support then cancel all their visits while throwing the mom under the bus in court. Eff fathers rights. If a man is abusive, cheats or leaves his wife then screw him! Especially when he doesn't pay his child support. Don't punish the child! :angry:

larsson, it's not because you as single father deserve respect too , that you have to treat a single mother mad at at a bad father's behavior as stupid.
I find this unfair as if if it wasn't suffering for both of the situations.... but maybe I missed one was more suffering than the other??

Children' right is to see an be supported by both parents, and parents not only have rights but duties towards children, including some responsible behavior, whichever the gender, right?

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 02:56 PM

right?!!

I meant it! i think this program is great!

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 02:36 PM
happy
fantastic!

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 04:33 PM

Does that mean the girl is on top?what surprised
Thanks Oldhippie, this made me fall off my chair !!!

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 03:23 PM
Your action is very impressive. I'm sure that he already has consciousness of the parental love and guidance you're fiving him, and especially all the care you've put in allowing him and his dad to have this last talk and a beer, while caring about the mom. Very impressive. I'm sorry for you too, as you're probably somehow grieving too, seeing your boy grieving. Take care of yourself, your pain is mixed with the love you give and certainly receive back...

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:50 PM

Thank you everyone. I appreciate the tips. As I try to investigate it seems that I've received maybe 2 or 3 "genuine" inquiries, and the rest are from individuals whom I think are posing as people they're not from places where they definitely are not. That's a bit discouraging--do you all find this site to be a good one?

hi juDyjudyjudy
i have exactly the same experience and did get discouraged a couple times.
i now try to be more serious in making my questions when the email received is at least decent . if its really too dummy i ignore. if not after 2 or 3 emails i see if the person remains too vague or too avoiding to be true. i did get trappped a couple times and hated it
i guess it' s so because the site is free. which has advantages of coursetoo!
be careful and enjoy some of it

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 08:17 AM

I am one of the good guys you could find on this site

you are actually even better, as you are two of the "good guys" according to your profile's pics!!,
one pic of a white man, the other of a black man, what a nice mix!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
we just thank you for your generosity, to date at least, as pics might change...

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 02:05 PM
Salo of Pier Paolo Pasolini
was 16', had to leave the movie theater after what seemed endless and was only 20 min ... sick

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 10:21 AM
Edited by doowadoowa on Tue 11/05/13 10:24 AM
as for the meds... funny how prejudices remain that it's weak to need it... would you debate them if your separation had induced severe gastric ulcer that could lead you to fatal bleeding?
i also think friendly support is great, but professional help is important on top or at least! t
i sincerely hope that reading this for the 3rd time so far in this thread, can help you see this as important help for you to seek as well
having said that, not only i feel for you, but also i found you have quite some writing talent in expressing your feelings, amd not only in getting in touch with them... so congrats, and if you' re not already a writer, why not try??
ciao and take care

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 02:41 PM

Somebody using wrong english or wrong spelling does not mean is a scammer, but rather that is the way he can expressed himself, or may be he do not speak english language as the official language in their country, ok.

I think the topic is not about not talking perfect english if you're a non native but having a poor english language if you're native english speaker, OR pretending you're a native, like a US born and bred citizen, and having a really not good English, the latter group being suspect of being scammers, otherwise why pretend you're american.... noway :angry: frustrated

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 02:41 PM

Somebody using wrong english or wrong spelling does not mean is a scammer, but rather that is the way he can expressed himself, or may be he do not speak english language as the official language in their country, ok.

I think the topic is not about not talking perfect english if you're a non native but having a poor english language if you're native english speaker, OR pretending you're a native, like a US born and bred citizen, and having a really not good English, the latter group being suspect of being scammers, otherwise why pretend you're american.... noway :angry: frustrated

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 02:35 PM
thanks mighty moe for complementary info, and now i understand better why these yeti are thought of standing on their rear limbs, possibly in part due to this rear prints covering the front ones' !!! although as i understand, they probably also did stand, and that was also making them look as humans for those who saw them, quite a fear I guess

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 02:33 PM

I heard that on the radio, fascinating!!
I also love the idea it was totally unexpected to the scientists, and this is much closer to scientific discovery reality than often alleged...

i watched a show on the science channel once that talked about the way bears walk, and sometimes their back footprint somewhat covers the footprint from the front paw, making them look almost human when the snow melts a little....

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 12:49 PM
I heard that on the radio, fascinating!!
I also love the idea it was totally unexpected to the scientists, and this is much closer to scientific discovery reality than often alleged...

no photo
Sat 10/19/13 02:22 PM
Depends which shoes you wear with them... And which trousers too.
In case you only wear the socks, maybe it no longer matters :-)

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 02:13 PM
It's now clear, yes they do have script, even a few ones, and if they follow it right it's even in a very good English with not the least grammar error... As long as they talk the talk / follow the script
It's not rare that they treat you bad names if you show you discover them, quite unpleasant.
I almost wanted to ask one, what do you get in the end, how does this system work, to have a sociological view on this... As if anyone would dare answering this kind of question...?!

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 02:08 PM
Yes indeed, not a great experience...mad