Community > Posts By > Guinessy

Guinessy's photo
Wed 10/31/12 11:29 AM
I would like to meet a woman from Japan...Searcing for a good friendship. Also I wanna meet in real life. I will be moving to Japan soon..

Guinessy's photo
Wed 10/31/12 11:25 AM
Have you cheated?

Guinessy's photo
Mon 10/29/12 10:41 AM

I will stay in Nagoya for a year...

There are some Turkish people there as they have restaurants. You should be able to meet some fellow countrymen. If you are interested in foreign food I can tell you where to eat. I know the best place for burgers, Indian food, Mexican, and pizza in town. I also know a guy that throws international parties.

Hi again,
It will be good and useful feedback from you.
Thanks

Guinessy's photo
Tue 10/23/12 12:53 PM
I will stay in Nagoya for a year...

Guinessy's photo
Mon 10/22/12 11:46 AM
You are so smart. I think you didn't read my e-mail in English?

Guinessy's photo
Mon 10/22/12 11:17 AM
Edited by Guinessy on Mon 10/22/12 11:47 AM
PS: Eigo o hanasemasen ka? Komarimasen desu ne... Meru o okutte kudasai. Nihongo de tsukemasu..

Hi people,
I am 31 years old Turkish man. I am an engineer and working for an automotive company.
I will be located in Japan short time later. I am looking for a lovely japanese friend to talk and hang out. I can speak little bit Japanese. I want to improve my Japanese.

If you want to be my social and language partner, Please reply to my mailbox to accept my peaceful offer!

Thank you...

Guinessy's photo
Wed 11/23/11 03:33 AM
Hello all,
I want to have a girlfriend in Aichi Japan. I will stay here for a while. Please reply me back...Thanks