Community > Posts By > thedeadwalk

thedeadwalk's photo
Tue 11/15/11 08:12 AM
A Skylit Drive - "Identity on Fire"

thedeadwalk's photo
Tue 11/15/11 07:35 AM
Saw 3D: The Final Chapter - For the first hour I was convinced part of this was a movie-within-a-movie because it was "purposely" bad; the acting, the effects even. It looked like it was supposed to be fake. But, alas, the realization slowly came: they were serious. This series is just so stupid...except the first one.

Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - Only action movie to actually make me mad at the impossibility of what they do.

Schindler's List - I know this one will be controversial but I think as a movie, it is bad. Schindler's character was typical, and I can see why Seinfeld would parody him with Judge Reinhold. The whole thing is just hammy, and aside from Ralph Fiennes the emotion was lacking.

Other stinkers: The Number 23, Transformers, G.I. Joe, Sweeney Todd, Skyline, The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008), Dracula (1992), and Before Sunrise (Ugh!)

thedeadwalk's photo
Tue 11/15/11 06:58 AM
Zookeeper

Ugh, it was horrible.

thedeadwalk's photo
Tue 11/15/11 06:56 AM
Only shows I faithfully watch are Dexter, The Walking Dead, and The Office. Still go through The Wire about once a year though; such an amazing show.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Community, Breaking Bad, Seinfeld, Carnivale, Dead Like Me, and Pushing Daisies have been other shows I've greatly enjoyed, too.