Community > Posts By > Calypso

Calypso's photo
Fri 09/05/08 04:51 PM
happy I am wiccan too. But what best describes me is eclectic pagan. I don't get on these chats sites very often so if anyone seeing my post wants to chat...best to write me directly at my profile on here.
Used to be born again Christian. But starting 2004 made a switch. Surprisingly, it was the Holy Spirit I felt I knew from Church days, that did the leading and speaking to me and turning me on to this path. I can only believe now that the Holy Spirit and the Goddess are one and the same.

My name is Mona. Nice to meet you all.

Calypso's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:04 PM
Hurray for you. You are to be much admired. Most people dont have the strength of will power to accomplish lesser things than that. It is something definitely worth wearing as a medal of honor. Wishing you lots of blessings!

Mona

Calypso's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:00 PM
Was that question directed at each individual, or were you curious what we think the general populace needs restraint for?
For each individual it will differ.
For the public, again, I dont think restraint is needed more for one or the other. Its important on all. But thats a good question to get one thinking though. Perhaps the answers will show what people struggle with most.

Mona

Calypso's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:57 PM
Don't know if you can call it stereo-typical cus there are a few guys who dont do this. But the majority who write to me have nothing much to say about themselves in profile or in their note to me. They want to go straight to talking on phone or meeting face to face. I tell them that if I were to do that, it would be like a full time 40 hr wk job. and I dont get paid for that. LOL So I need to narrow down the field and do so by asking what they think we have in common since my profile is pretty descriptive. Heres the part that I dont like, they write back, just ask me anything you want to know. I dont understand whats so hard. If I list I like dancing and ping pong, all he has to say is we having dancing and such and such in common but I hate ping pong. So I have several word docs saved up which I then paste in as my list and boy do they get a big list.

Calypso's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:24 PM
I am another No. A bit more on why I feel this way. For example, I am petite and my breasts are in proportion to my size and frame. I will never get implants to make them bigger because some guy wants me to. I dont evenlike the look of boob jobs...they all look so fake to me. I am proud of what I have. In fact, I created my own tee-shirt, a scoop neck tee with big block letters that say "100% Real" and then under that in smaller type mimicking the type of wording found on food packages in natural food stores, "Fully natural, All organic product,No fillers or Artificial Ingrediants."

Calypso's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:00 AM
If both individuals are very Spiritual whether they call themselves Christian or not, then God is already a part of their lives and that would include any relationships/ie with friends,family and partners/lovers.

I am not sure if your question was in general for a couple or specifically wondering if God/The Spirit can be part of the sexual part of a relationship. I do believe as many people whom I have spoken with also believe, that the act of making love can be a very Spiritual experience. I know that in Tantric sex it is more spiritual an experience. Also, if the two people's chemistry/energy wavelengths are very similar...thats the only times I have experienced sex as a spiritual experience.

Calypso's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:21 PM
Hi.. dont know if you are checking topics to see this. I went and read your profile. I am another female from Peoria who joined recently and plenty men contact me and continue to write me.
If you would like some pointers for the text in your profile I'd be glad to share some ideas. Never know...it might help.
I already have an idea for your opening line:

Hi everyone I am a honest, loving and sweet woman that is ready to settle down

Calypso's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:09 PM
Well, I know for sure there's women in Arizona. I have seen them when out shopping. LOL As for women on this site, yeah they're there too.
But often the guys complain that women dont initiate contact or dont have the decency to reply to contact from them..whether interested or not. Don't know why exactly.

But I might be able to make an educated guess. Those who have been hurt before will be too on guard and cautious and therefore never take a risk..even to chat on line cus that means to them, they are putting themselves in a vulnerable spot.

Or, it could be that a gal doesnt feel she can rely on her ability to sense a sincere, trustworthy guy or be able to tell if he would be the best match for her. And when unsure of ability to read another person well...that can be the biggest obstacle any person...guy or gal needs to get past.

I for one am pretty sure of my ability to read other people. Most cannot keep up a fake front for too long...it takes too much energy. Body language, and speech (too much negative talk)are a few signs I look for. Its amazing what some guys write in their profiles too. I feel more optimistic about chatting with a guy who has a well written profile that provides enough info for me to get a slight glimpse of his personality. So when a guy writes me, before I answer, I check his profile. IF he starts off with two or three really negative sentences about his situation...thats a killer. I still politely answer but say not interested.

So you see, there can be many factors as to why women dont write to men. Maybe what I have shared will give you some hope.
Since I know what I am looking for and will not settle for less...if there isnt enough info..I try to get a guy to talk and share a bit more to see if he has the qualities I am looking for. My profile is very in depth and I make a point of saying what things are very important to me. So despite that fact that they are not what I am looking for according to what I write on the few sites i belong to...they still write because what I wrote and how I present myself seems to stand out far beyond whatever else they see on these sites. Not that there arent other good possibilities..perhaps they dont have impressive profiles or havent put their best photos in.

Calypso

Calypso's photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:07 PM

Hello, I am Calypso. Looking for men for relationship but if there are any gals in my area who are pagan, into natural and energy healing or gardening, it would be nice to have a few female friends too with same interests.

My profile is fairly descriptive and has photos if you are interested.

Calypso