Community > Posts By > backdock1

backdock1's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:53 AM
Most of my experience here is not getting responses from people and the two I have met, well one of them is totally aloof and the other didn't work out. OH well, some is better than none but it does seem like a lot of trouble for very little outcome. Yet I still press on and sign in and see who has viewed me and continue having faith that maybe I will find the one.

backdock1's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:50 PM
Were you wounded Wic

backdock1's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:50 PM
Were you wounded Wic

backdock1's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:37 PM
OK Hellkitten, you're above me and I rate you a hmmmmmmmmmmm, 8 1/2, I think you're hot and you definately speak your mind.

backdock1's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:02 PM
Love so far has been expensive and drama filled, guess that's why I'm currently single. Wish I could find a winner that wanted nothing more than to be with me. I'll keep looking and congrats to those who have found this.

drinker :tongue: laugh bigsmile love

backdock1's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:21 PM
Fairly cold and very sunny here in Dallas

backdock1's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:20 PM
I have all but given up on writing to people. With few exception had I even got a response whether it be positive or negative. As fortune would have it, probably the most beautiful woman on this site actually did write me back and said not interested. Kudos to her. The rest, well, that's why they're really not so awesome.

Peace

backdock1's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:03 AM
We're there Dude! There goes that supernova.

backdock1's photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:56 AM
That's cosmic. Got a doobie?

backdock1's photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:47 AM
Good morning, sunny and cooooooold in Dallas

backdock1's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:39 PM
Anybody every tried speed dating, that sounds kinda fun. I like to think that non drinking events are better but I meet more people by having a few. I also agree that it's a numbers game and I learned this when in sales. Look forward to the no's because you'll get them out of the way sooner as the odds are there's going to be a yes. I've also made the mistake of being desperate and falling in love with the first person who comes along who acts half interested. Oh well. I sure enjoy this site and the forums, that's where it's at.

backdock1's photo
Tue 03/04/08 10:14 AM
Meeeeee tooooooooo!!!! Afterall, we're single and if we're quiet and not at least a bit flirty, good luck.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

backdock1's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:00 AM
OK Maude, you're right. I'm currently at 36 and I don't feel stalked although I know for some women they may be, especially the really attractive ones. Which brings me to another point. I've emailed many a woman on this site and others. Women get so many that they can't answer them all. The ones I've talked to say most of their responses are from weirdos and pictures of privates, etc.

I'm a good guy and can't get through to some of the people I'd like to and that's the way it goes. Oh well, at least somebody read my post. Thanks Maude!

backdock1's photo
Tue 03/04/08 08:34 AM
That's nice Blueeyedbarbie. I go to your post and view your profile and now I'm a stalker. Nice! I think your head is too big and you're too high on yourself. Come back to reality, you're not all that hot and to be on a dating site and call people who view your profile a stalker, well, that's F****d up.

backdock1's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:54 PM
We are a product of our past. It's how we decide to react to it is how we are going to come out from it.

We never forget. It's important to stay busy, take up a new hobby, find new friends, get back in shape, eat better. Get focused on yourself and your business. Just stay busy and be happy doing it. That's what I had to do and I feel like I'm fine. Still single but happy again and loving it!

backdock1's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:00 PM
Hey now!!!!! First he wants raped now we're pimping him out. That rocks!

backdock1's photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:48 PM
Yer kinda purdy!

backdock1's photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:27 PM
It may have been too soon but there are no rules and if someone likes you they don't put a time limit on it. Although it does sound like she freaked. Oh well, chin up, and keep trying, that's all we can do. Never quit. Go get em Tiger!

backdock1's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:16 AM
I'd like to share your Pepsi Lil

backdock1's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:27 PM
what are you going to do with a pink box Tina?