Community > Posts By > fernando pinto

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 04:32 PM
but the always think that we the men are here for their money which the dont have seriously men need to act like men and go first know matter what

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 04:26 PM
really men should go first for woman because women are always shy to approach us we the men

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 03:26 PM
you guys make me to feel am not good to be here why all the insult friends?

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 03:18 PM
hello my friend you guys think am fake?

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 09:46 AM
dont be confuse my dear can we talk

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 09:46 AM
because i really hope and know that age is just a number love can hit you from any other side

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 09:12 AM
yes that is true my dear

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 09:05 AM
I am a consultant of Orthopedic and chief medical director of free medicine department , United Nations.

I lost my wife in 2011 on the process of giving birth to my second child left alone with my only son am a single father with just one son name Tyler.

My Hobbies: reading news papers, watching tv,listening to music ,Sport, Particularly Swimming, Traveling , Religious, Roman Catholic my plans for my future is go into Investment after my retire Or Before Retire find a woman and settled down Etc

I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful.I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise and smart.

I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied to. I don't need to be buttered up. If you are straight with me from the get-go, I'm more likely to grow to care for you.

no photo
Fri 09/13/19 08:51 AM
hello am new here i wish i can find someone who is for me