Community > Posts By > The_Wild_Child

The_Wild_Child's photo
Mon 12/09/19 08:38 AM
Edited by The_Wild_Child on Mon 12/09/19 09:11 AM
I guess I put it in the wrong place after all. Thanks for doing that for me!

Heh, I'm listening to one of those CD's you find in the relaxation sections of department stores. They're pretty tranquil. I find instrumental-relaxation music pretty relaxing...

I don't know. I'm out here still on the East Coast and there's been some pretty grey weather. When it gets like this, even when I get rained on and soaked-wet, I still enjoy it. I put on some of that relaxation music-sorta stuff and just like to wind down, you know? Man, I'm just sitting back, plucking my uke, listening to the music, and watching the grey clouds go by. I think the word's "Serenity" I'm looking for. Just feeling some inspiration right now.

The_Wild_Child's photo
Mon 12/09/19 08:21 AM
Hey there! I get a lot of nonsense on this site, I tell ya! So I'm gonna send a message here!

Well see, I went to the beer store, bought a 6 pack of some pretty nice stuff here (I guess it's IPA, 9&, real hoppy) and now I'm drinking it and doing fine. It's raining out and I got wet and I feel like sharing some of my work with you.

"Over the hills he went
And past a shaded stream.
Then suddenly a vision before him!
It was the lady from his dream.

She told him, "My love it's you!
I'm the lady from your dreams
Abide with me to the river
For I know to give you what you seek."

And past a thorny shrub,
Far amongst the stones we did go.
The storm was coming above
By the river stood the love I would know.

"I'm still here, you silly,"
She laughed and said with so sweet.
"I told you, you would find
Who it was you did seek!"

At last with this lady, I was
With the love of my life.
For what is without love?
Is but a dove that does not fly."

I've always liked rainy days like these, I don't know about you. I wish it would snow already, but there's been none here all season long! Well whatever.

The_Wild_Child's photo
Tue 12/03/19 10:09 PM
Yeah, I do, but I'll have to think a bit before posting.

The_Wild_Child's photo
Tue 12/03/19 09:27 PM
"As I lay my weary eyes across the open sea
My heart soon to die, my soul soon to free
In the stars so far in space beyond the setting Sun
I looked upon her gleaming face, upon the red horizon
I then fealt a tear go streaming down my cheek
I had just begun to fear there was no use to even seek
And so my aching heart died for my long, lost friend
It was then I realized, I would never see her again."

The_Wild_Child's photo
Tue 12/03/19 08:39 PM
Aye, Captain!

The_Wild_Child's photo
Tue 12/03/19 08:19 PM
I like this site. I like the interface. And I'm at the bar! For all you single ladies out there, how'd you like me to compose a quick poem for you? I ain't got nothing, but I'll make a lady feel like she's in Heaven. See, I got this natural artistic thing going on here, and I want to make it special just for YOU. That's right, no one else.

Tonight I wantt to write in my intoxicated state a nice poem to make a lady feel special on here. That's right! I'm here to make you feel like a lady. That's the gentleman's job and all, you know?

The_Wild_Child's photo
Tue 12/03/19 08:10 PM
Now I got these 9.5% Ales. I wanna share with you fellas who want one. Bars & Chit-Chat. Man I'm drunk again, but I'm looking for a sweetheart who likes to have fun, you know! Let's talk about whatever am, just so you now, I'll give you some feedback! After all this is the online bar, right? I'm one of those ulti-talented artists looking for a lady who inspires me (whoa, man, maybe that's a little extreme!). But the bar is too far to walk so I'm gonna have a seat here. Nice knowin' ya!

The_Wild_Child's photo
Tue 12/03/19 07:11 PM
Thanks, man. Maybe I could just stick to the forums. I got a lot of poetry and artwork I'd be willing to post... Who knows might spark some inspiration? Maybe I found a great community to get a lot of those feelings off me drinker

Personally, I believe we all have that knack for artwork and putting out words to an art form. Who cares what other people think of your stuff? You know, unless you're trying to get famous. A lot of times when I put my work away for a while and then look back at it a few weeks later, you get a "WOW". Hope i known what I'm saying and thanks again for welcoming me.drinker

The_Wild_Child's photo
Tue 12/03/19 06:59 PM
Yeah, I was sad and feeling pretty down-and-out. I get a lot of junk-mail on here, and it's depressing. So then, after I saw I was getting nothing but dirty website links, I figure I just drown my sorrows and hit the forums to find someone who was all-about a real relationship. At that point I ended up blacking-out, so if there were any hard feelings dealt, you have my apologies. Love will drive you crazy, I tell ya.

The_Wild_Child's photo
Tue 12/03/19 06:39 PM
Hey, just want to say sorry if I offended anyone or got too wacky last night. I guess 2 liters of Black Rum might make you feel a little strange. Anyhow, it's no excuse and I want to try and have a positive experience on this site, and hopefully find the one that's right for me. Nice to meet you all and hope you understand. -Thanks

The_Wild_Child's photo
Mon 12/02/19 07:59 PM
Are there a oot of rip offs 0j yhe eiitr? Or ie judt msr. Man, I het models galore@ I jut want a like-mined lady who like ky kinda Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, ywah hood luch Vince in findinf that! Dman if I'd find a lady who likes that kinda **** nir nire==.

The_Wild_Child's photo
Mon 12/02/19 07:49 PM
I'm gettung wwasred on two Black Liters of Rum. 2 Liters of whikseu tkorrow. I like this forum!!

The_Wild_Child's photo
Mon 12/02/19 07:19 PM
Everyonr is a philistine these days! I spend my days getting drunk looking for the lady of my inspiration. I'm desperate to look for the Internet! I wanna chat about the arts, romance, and poetry! Post your peotry here, I don't care what's it's about or how good you might tihnk it is. I waana hear poems and I'm gonna tell you what I tihnk, no jedgement!

The_Wild_Child's photo
Mon 12/02/19 07:05 PM
I'm a professional musican sho shares eomse of the art that i do.

The_Wild_Child's photo
Mon 12/02/19 07:04 PM
I'm looking for a lady who miht sahre some intereyd sd me.

The_Wild_Child's photo
Mon 12/02/19 07:02 PM
Who the heck is Lawrence? Wjat is id thi d nothort vsm on your site?

The_Wild_Child's photo
Mon 12/02/19 06:59 PM
Huh?

The_Wild_Child's photo
Mon 12/02/19 06:55 PM
I oughtta join the forums. Aint too much goin' on here

The_Wild_Child's photo
Mon 12/02/19 06:50 PM
What're there' no time traveler's on a siter like this??

The_Wild_Child's photo
Mon 12/02/19 06:45 PM
Yeahh, the boose anoe ither stuff bringgs me another seperteat reality, like tht carols castaneda guy. yeah I shared my stuff i wish ti find another person that could share these sperapte realities, you know? theres more to the world man

Previous 1