Community > Posts By > maximide

maximide's photo
Mon 11/07/11 11:53 AM

well i might not necessary turn her down. What i wrote is based on a personal experience. I had a girl whom i was going to ask out but she was kinda forward (reasons i dont know) and asked me out first. I conscented but althrough our relationship she was fighting to sustain it.....i believe if i asked her out i would have felt a sense of responsibility to her. Thats why i feel a woman stands to gain much when a man seeks her rather than she seeking after him. What do you think?

What do you mean you would have felt a sense of responsibility to her?

I disagree on a woman having to wait around to be asked out, though.

what i mean is that assuming i asked her out, i would see the relationship as my initiative and thus take responsibility of making it work. But since she did.......i was kinda care free.

So you only care about the relationship if you're the one who starts it?

that was the case. I'm not condeming a woman asking a man out but i think it would be better she gives signals.

maximide's photo
Mon 11/07/11 11:38 AM

well i might not necessary turn her down. What i wrote is based on a personal experience. I had a girl whom i was going to ask out but she was kinda forward (reasons i dont know) and asked me out first. I conscented but althrough our relationship she was fighting to sustain it.....i believe if i asked her out i would have felt a sense of responsibility to her. Thats why i feel a woman stands to gain much when a man seeks her rather than she seeking after him. What do you think?

what i mean is that assuming i asked her out, i would see the relationship as my initiative and thus take responsibility of making it work. But since she did.......i was kinda care free.

maximide's photo
Mon 11/07/11 11:30 AM

She doesnt. She can ask herself, or lose interest in him.

Right. But, I was talking about he was saying, since he thinks that a woman should wait. And he asked what I thought.

I know. Sounds like she didnt want to wait and he didnt have balls. :tongue: Poor match.

twasnt about balls....we were not in the same town as at that time and i wanted it to be a face to face thing. She did it on phone.

maximide's photo
Mon 11/07/11 11:01 AM

maximide's photo
Mon 11/07/11 08:49 AM
as for me its a turn off, i believe a woman should be sought after (thats her pride) and even if she has feelings for a man, she should just lead him on without doing the asking out....men are easily lurred.